LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

I posted other places on the board, but what the heck.. Ansonia

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/Shotokan1509/Blizzard%202013/FABE9F17-1BF0-410B-B806-81CC766BA6A3-13013-00000BEC51ADEFA2_zpse306082f.jpg

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/Shotokan1509/Blizzard%202013/1EF1B743-5890-4374-80DF-402B6D8E5EB8-13013-00000BEC2D596D29_zps4ecf0d25.jpg

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/Shotokan1509/Blizzard%202013/CAE836A6-97A7-4A34-9C4D-5E614916A9B1-122-00000026D47910A2_zpsf8893584.jpg

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
How did you guys make out with the snow? I'm in Meriden and most roads still haven't been plowed including mine. Stuck the ruler in the ground and we have 38" on e ground.

my GF is from Meriden. She made it on the local news standing on her deck with about that much snow.

wildddddd

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Thats a lot of snow. Funny thing is, is that all the retarded soccer moms in their big suv's were driving around with that on their roofs. :lol:

I wish cops would make more of an effort to ticket people who don't clear the roofs of their cars off. It's bad enough that semis are going down the highway with sheets of ice flying into the air (and I'd like it if they had a way to clear that off too). Why add to it when it'd take you 2 minutes to clear it off?

I wish cops would make more of an effort to ticket people who don't clear the roofs of their cars off. It's bad enough that semis are going down the highway with sheets of ice flying into the air (and I'd like it if they had a way to clear that off too). Why add to it when it'd take you 2 minutes to clear it off?

Wish they'd ticket for that, for not removing cars during parking ban, not using headlights at proper time, etc.

Friday before storm really hit, few inches on ground I was driving home from work. Guy driving down middle of road, in uncleared car, without headlights on AND on his cell phone.

Much different here in Boston... they'll ticket and tow your isht here without a second thought... Sometimes even before the snow starts falling! :rolleyes:

Truth! I got my first parking ticket ever few weeks ago parking in resident area of Boston. I knew it was probable but hoped just late night/early morning and very cold they wouldn't... Nope! Busted (already paid)

Actually...,Car should be under warranty right? If you haven't messed with it, I would just bring it to the dealer. These issues can be a bear to trace. Battery terminals look ok? Any other interior fuses blown? Sounds like something's not right with a connection somewhere or the module itself could be bad. My guess at least.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone in western CT (I am in Ansonia, need to drive through danbury or down merrit to head to Pennsylvania) have something to clear codes TONIGHT!?! I did the work to fix, but the parts stores wont clear them to see if the issue is actually fixed. A battery reset is very bad for my transmission

Does anyone in western CT (I am in Ansonia, need to drive through danbury or down merrit to head to Pennsylvania) have something to clear codes TONIGHT!?! I did the work to fix, but the parts stores wont clear them to see if the issue is actually fixed. A battery reset is very bad for my transmission

I would help you out, but your too far from me.

I got your PM... if your willing to drive to nauggie, the parts store right next to CVS (auto zone or advanced... i get them confused), will let you clear the code. They actually say they cannot do it, but then place it in your hands, and tell you how to do it, if you want to!

Pull power feed fuse for ecu? I could clear them but I'm in milford..

I'd think thats the same as disconnecting the battery.. which messes with my trans (5eat).. makes it shift very hard and can smell it burning for first few hundred miles until it re-learns

I got your PM... if your willing to drive to nauggie, the parts store right next to CVS (auto zone or advanced... i get them confused), will let you clear the code. They actually say they cannot do it, but then place it in your hands, and tell you how to do it, if you want to!

That is what I was hoping for (happened in past) but got shotdown twice around here. They say its illegal.. um I have the paperwork where it passed emissions in late January

I'm in Northern CT. EFI is great, but they tragically lost their tuner a short time ago, and he's a big part of why they were so successful. They have a great team of mechanics there, but if you're looking for any tuning, you'll need to use one of their fill-in tuners (mikey, who i mentioned, or JR Visconti who I would not wish on anyone). There are plenty of amazing shops besides EFI, don't let their PR machine turn you into a fangirl without proving themselves. In the immediate area there's AZP (a huge LGT community supporter), EFI, The Shop, and ECS, as well as a couple others.

Ok I am intrigued. Fill me in on visconti.

I see a black 2.5i (modded) at the big y nsugatuck parking lot constantly. Must work there.

i see this guy too! lots of stickers and is totally blacked out lol i never know who it is

Yep! That's him!

So i saw this car a week or two ago... It had bright green painted wheels, and about 1 square inch remaining rear window space (picture several 'Illest' stickers). I havent seen it in a week or so... BUT, today, i saw an 06 spec.b where it usually parks. Temp plates. Thinking he/she finally ponied up and got the turbo.

We will await the sticker applications for positive confirmation.

:lol:

Archived