LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sti has its place in life. A nice car. However if you want a larger car that is more refined.... Then an impreza isn't what you want. Simple as that.

There is also a definitive difference in owners.

Yes a 4th gen is tiny. Compared to other mid sized sedans there is virtually no backseat leg room and a tiny trunk. I'm not comparing it to wrx sedans. 4 people do not fit comfortably in a 4th gen. My 5th gen is light years more comfortable and interior leg room is a heck of a lot more. I'm not even sure what size car to classify the 4thgen as. Yes I owned a 2005 legacy, 2005 outback xt and a 2010 legacy.

Yes a 4th gen is tiny. Compared to other mid sized sedans there is virtually no backseat leg room and a tiny trunk. I'm not comparing it to wrx sedans. 4 people do not fit comfortably in a 4th gen. My 5th gen is light years more comfortable and interior leg room is a heck of a lot more. I'm not even sure what size car to classify the 4thgen as. Yes I owned a 2005 legacy, 2005 outback xt and a 2010 legacy.

The fourth gen is a lot smaller than it appears. But we've had 4 adults in there plenty of times

I'm from CT and went to UConn so I'm homin' in on this thread, even though I live in F'in South Bend, IN.

First of all, the 5th gen may be bigger, but so is my cousin Bertha. Doesn't make it better. Especially since it's as ugly as Bertha.

2nd, you connecticut types are way too into vehicular masturbation. Stop letting CT08 lead you astray into the insurance den of moral turpitud.

That is all.

For now.

Does anyone have 3 turbo studs laying around? My new turbo didn't come with any and would really like to gt it back on tomorrow. Haven't had any luck at napa or autozone.

u need to hit up the turbo kit place next to ECS or ECS, they have more options of your need. but they're all close tomorrow =X

The fourth gen is a lot smaller than it appears. But we've had 4 adults in there plenty of times

word I pack 4+ full trunk all the time going VT for snow boarding in my 4th gen lgt.

Ugly? A properly done 5th gen is way better than the dated look of the 4th gen. Not sure why all 4th gen people get their panties in a bunch when your try and talk down their almighty car. Jay has a spec b so he doesn't count because Jesus created that car with his lightning semen. And yes for my needs the 5 gen is better in every way than the 4th gen. Own both and create your own opinion not just being a fanboy of one gen.

u need to hit up the turbo kit place next to ECS or ECS, they have more options of your need. but they're all close tomorrow =X

word I pack 4+ full trunk all the time going VT for snow boarding in my 4th gen lgt.

Oh I used to pack 4 in it also. Of course both front seats slid up, my knees basically on the dashboard, rear passengers legs falling asleep. Not to mention the rattles in the dash. Still

Loved the car though.

Ugly? A properly done 5th gen is way better than the dated look of the 4th gen. Not sure why all 4th gen people get their panties in a bunch when your try and talk down their almighty car. Jay has a spec b so he doesn't count because Jesus created that car with his lightning semen. And yes for my needs the 5 gen is better in every way than the 4th gen. Own both and create your own opinion not just being a fanboy of one gen.

Comedy sketch of the week!!! Own a 5th gen? Never. Rather own a Camry.

I have a third gen! Bastard child of legacies!

And one of my rentees has a 5th gen 2.5i 6 speed. Its like a boat. There is no feeling. Totally soulless.

Any one need a bike hitch system?

Thule 914XT Roadway 4 Bike Hitch Rack Bicycle Carrier - 4 bike anti-sway, straps, pins,tools , semi tile for trunk access - $180

Got a new car that don't have a hitch support, used for 1 yr.

Willing to trade for thule roofrack system, Thule model # 598 Criterium or 594XT Sidearm.

Does anyone have 3 turbo studs laying around? My new turbo didn't come with any and would really like to gt it back on tomorrow. Haven't had any luck at napa or autozone.

Please pardon my ignorance but what is so special about the turbo studs? My store is closed today but I gotta swing in there. I can see if I have any. Just give me some sizes.

Archived