LegacyGT.com

CT people?

LacythaLeggy09

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EFI hired Mikey, he's awesome. I don't know much about Visconti but he's supposed to be good too

I always hear people talking crap about Visconti, apparently he blows up a lot of cars but I have never gotten tuned by him so I would not know. I believe he is the one that got fired from The Shop CT. Mikey is fantastic though!

Bren isn't quite as local, but just as awesome.

Depends where u r in CT

EFI is much closer for me as well but now that Chris is no longer around (r.i.p) I am excited to give Bren a try.

Mikey tuned my DSM and did an amazing job!

• I Donated Too
Just to clarify, JR at the shop was the one blowing motors, Visconti is a pretty well respected name. He doesn't tune subarus much any more because he's working with race teams. JR and Visconti aren't the same person, though they both tuned at The Shop at different times. common misconception though

The shop is the shop in my eyes. also blew up a ton of srt4's. Friends of mine that used to work at georgetown chrysler could hear them popping on the dyno all the time.

I agree with you, The Shop has a sketchy reputation whether it's because of the tuner or independent of the tuner. Popping SRT4's is hardly difficult though

The 2.4 turbo world engine is more resilient than most give It credit when its tuned properly. They make way more power for much less than a subaru counterpart. Still. Anything can go boom with enough force lol

Archived