LegacyGT.com

Nrw's 2005 BSM GT

Nrw

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Injectors aren't needed with a vf52 on 93. Maybe down the road if corn keeps popping up around here I'll buy a AP and some big injectors.

I've got a Samco inlet and BPV return hose on order, but the inlets are a couple weeks out. If it wasn't for that I'd probably have it in and tuned this weekend.

Someone buy my lolvo so I can buy my header :lol:

I didn't say they were needed :p Just curious if you were going to go that route (which would have been a segway into whether or not you planned on going E85 which you answered ;))

I've been talking with Tim myself about a black inlet and the BPV return for my stage 3 project that's coming up :D He said he was getting stock in on everything but the inlets last I talked to him. The inlet is pricey but I think it's worth it!

Are you going with that Invidia 1.5 style header?

what header are you going with?

See below

I didn't say they were needed :p Just curious if you were going to go that route (which would have been a segway into whether or not you planned on going E85 which you answered ;))

I've been talking with Tim myself about a black inlet and the BPV return for my stage 3 project that's coming up :D He said he was getting stock in on everything but the inlets last I talked to him. The inlet is pricey but I think it's worth it!

Are you going with that Invidia 1.5 style header?

I know, just figured I'd answer before someone tries and tells me that. There's been an influx of people thinking you NEED injectors to make power on pump with a 52.

And yes, that's the one! The 1.5 scroll has out performed every header on the market so far. Only one I haven't seen is the KillerB because not many people are willing to spend more on a header than a turbo :lol:

Couple weeks ago we made 330/420 on a 2013 WRX with it, and full turbo back PWTMIC. Those baseline here at 240/240.

By picking the vf52.... is that the max power your looking into putting in your subaru?

Seems it.

For now. Maybe one day I'll go off the deep end and buy a dom1.5. But it's not in the plans at the moment.

I want numbers like SPC up there. Somehow though, my numbers are weird. W/O catback and just up pipe and downpipe, and stock catback, it was pulling 215awhp, and 315wtq. Is that odd or....?

PS. NRW, I'm still jealous of your car.

• 4 weeks later...

ProSport delete mod. Life after Prosport is so much nicer.

VEI duals, Boost and AFR in one (no wideband yet so ignore the maxed out AFR) and Oil Pressure and Temp in the other.

995423_10200870809106316_582543156_n.jpg

Cellphone pic, ain't care

I was kind of on the fence at first, I'm normally more of an analog guy based solely on appearance. But I'm loving these. The have high and low warnings that you can set. So much data in one area, it's awesome.

I love that. I may get a split boost / oil pressure... It's only $160 with senders, that's such a good price. I already have an AFR gauge

Yea they have just about every combination you can think of. Their oil pressure sender is rather large so find a remote mount hose for it if you plan on using either oil galley. I doubt it will fit in the space.

Yea they have just about every combination you can think of. Their oil pressure sender is rather large so find a remote mount hose for it if you plan on using either oil galley. I doubt it will fit in the space.

Heart rate and blood pressure?

Archived