LegacyGT.com

Nrw's 2005 BSM GT

Nrw

[quote=Nrw;4502573

VEI duals, Boost and AFR in one (no wideband yet so ignore the maxed out AFR) and Oil Pressure and Temp in the other.

995423_10200870809106316_582543156_n.jpg

I had there Boost gauge before and loved it, sold it to my brother and he still uses it today. I also bought the boost and wideband 2 in 1 like you have but never put it in and ended up trading it for Tein Stech springs. Maybe one day I will give them a go again lol. For now my gauges are fine.

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Updates, Samco inlet and BPV hose arrived last week while I was on vacation. Gorgeous piece.

Installed some centric slotted rotors and posi-quiet pads yesterday.

Turbo and inlet will be most likely going in this weekend and getting tuned for on the 24th. Going to hopefully fix my coolant leak while I'm in there too, so fresh coolant. And might as well put some fresh oil in since I'm close to my change interval.

The odds are definitely slim and all used Turbo's have shaft play. The difference is or what shouldn't be is the excessive amount of shaft play versus normal shaft play. The blades also shouldn't be hitting anything and spin freely.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

Just some DW850's. If I go to corn I'll convert to topfeeds. Sidefeeds that big suck.

Have a new boost controller sitting at the shop as well.

My thoughts exactly. Picking up a new set of DW 740s that were only used to tune and then the race car they were in was sold. I plan the same for corn - ID 1000 with the topfeed conversion.

EBCS problem turns out to be a weak wastegate spring.

Anyways I'm retuned and feels good. Going to see if I can get some helper springs to help for the time being, if not look for an upgraded actuator.

No I'm not going externally gated.

EBCS problem turns out to be a weak wastegate spring.

Anyways I'm retuned and feels good. Going to see if I can get some helper springs to help for the time being, if not look for an upgraded actuator.

No I'm not going externally gated.

You going to email back grimmspeed and say sorry?

:lol:

Archived