Nrw

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8540/8627545519_5b1fdba7df_c.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8406/8627543825_b98b0a5dc8_c.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8266/8627544755_423199830e_c.jpg

It's amazing how much better the car feels with out wheels that weigh a metric ass ton.

I did have a light rub in the back with people in the backseat. Removed the little black rubber strips on the fenders and that stopped it. Will get the fenders rolled just to insure it won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...
do u still have the SPT exhaust? what are your overall impressions? looking for a quiet/stock tone but sexy pipes

I do, not really any other exhausts on the market I'd get rid of it for. I think it's the perfect tone, slightly louder than stock but not by much. Reminds me I need to get under there and clean up the pipes before I head to this local car show this weekend.

sounds good, do they still sell it or is there an exact copy on ebay? Also yours sits really nice but did it take some work to get it like that?

I'd try contacting a Subaru dealer since it is a SPT item. Not sure if they are still in production. I got mine used off of a friend.

Bolted up just fine, I added a hose clamp on the hanger on the passenger side to raise the tip a hair.

There could be a knock off on Ebay, not sure. Not overly fond of ebay stuff.

I think you can find the SPT mufflers on some subaru oem parts website. Try one of the vendors here that sell oem parts. I think i saw it on one of those. About $240ish for just the mufflers....or maybe for each muffler?

The full CBE is just north of $1K. Many dealers carry the SPT line. SubaruGenuineParts.com (Chaplin's) is my preferred dealer here in the PNW for good pricing and service. Also check with some of the vendors who supply OEM parts - Underdog Motorsports is great to work with :)

I think you can find the SPT mufflers on some subaru oem parts website. Try one of the vendors here that sell oem parts. I think i saw it on one of those. About $240ish for just the mufflers....or maybe for each muffler?

You need the SPT mid-pipe for the mufflers to work.

Who couldnt it just be welded to some ebay catback?

Well you could do that, I'm talking doing things the easy way :)

i dont want the spt y pipe, there was a thread where a guy cut it up and it like 30% restrictive

I highly doubt there would be any difference on the majority of turbos LGT owners run. It's like people who think they will gain a lot going to a catless downpipe from an aftermarket catted.

I highly doubt there would be any difference on the majority of turbos LGT owners run. It's like people who think they will gain a lot going to a catless downpipe from an aftermarket catted.

thats true too, im sure it would still be better than stock

• 2 weeks later...

So a local group started doing a cars and coffee deal in my city. I made an appearance within the 1st 10 seconds in their video :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1ugA5wNH8]HondasofNewengland.com Cars & Coffee Meet (4/28/13) - YouTube[/ame]

I caught the ending of that.... around 1130. I go to inhouse every sunday so it caught me off guard when they had a masstuning meet... right after the disaster of the rooftop one in Boston i heard.

Didn't stay, got my coffee and was on my way.

On topic.... How's the car smell ?!?

Archived