LegacyGT.com

misfire cylinder 3

Thorr

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody really believes that this is real since there have been no pics posted. Until then, all you are going to get more sh@t than help. Especially when you are cocky about it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

thor u are f"ing pathetic

u must have no life, so u start this thread?

wow....troll

and yeah im pretty sure it would be impossible to "skate thru a mind field" since skateboarding takes place on paved streets,plaza's,park's, etc. not in fields..retard.

and i think thor is really bmx...all butt hurt cause he gets beat with the ban stick all the time....

thor i sincerely hope u fix the holes in ur head with glue..do us a favor please...

tho u probably enjoy eating glue..so , hey why not rite?..

its been nice tho laughing at ur thread...but now i have become bored laughing at u

have fun trolling the forums i will be out enjoying life...

thor u are f"ing pathetic

u must have no life, so u start this thread?

wow....troll

and yeah im pretty sure it would be impossible to "skate thru a mind field" since skateboarding takes place on paved streets,plaza's,park's, etc. not in fields..retard.

and i think thor is really bmx...all butt hurt cause he gets beat with the ban stick all the time....

thor i sincerely hope u fix the holes in ur head with glue..do us a favor please...

tho u probably enjoy eating glue..so , hey why not rite?..

its been nice tho laughing at ur thread...but now i have become bored laughing at u

have fun trolling the forums i will be out enjoying life...

You might be the most grammatically challenged 12 yr old i've seen on here yet.

You should go 'enjoy life' back out on the playground, little boy. This is a man's forum.

By the way, what is a 'mind field?'

Lets get this thread back on track Some jimmies are getting rustled here

No, I care not for the topic of this thread. Let's talk about ice cream. I prefer Bunny Tracks to just about anything else, but sometimes the fruit flavored ones hit the spot.

• I Donated
No, I care not for the topic of this thread. Let's talk about ice cream. I prefer Bunny Tracks to just about anything else, but sometimes the fruit flavored ones hit the spot.

Stop it before you upset rapture

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

lmao ^ at those two posts omg thank u cause thor is just lame

and i meant mine fields duh

and no thor i dont care about grammer nazi's on a CAR FORUM

reads just the same...troll

Get a job and learn to spell, hippie.

Archived