LegacyGT.com

Thinking on jumping ship....

CL21376

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL at 4th genners passing off their infinite wisdom. Half of it is trolling and half of it is serious full retard.

oh no he didn't! my bet is this thread will be shut down by this time tomorrow.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Solid gold harvest.

+1

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

no doubt. even with a under powered 3.6R, I love lining up with those rednecks at the stop when there is a little rain or snow on the road.

What about when it isn't raining on snowing?

Well that old f body will pound it.

That's right. I forgot I was a redneck :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the ability to launch hard in the wet is nice, but there is more to a car than stoplight racing in the rain.

nah, you are from Ohio, it is hard for you to be a redneck. It takes more than what you drive to acquire that crown. I grew up in the deep south where most folks that drive those type of cars have rebel flags will clown your ass for doing anything different, much less driving a freakin' Subaru. And dear lord, don't make it a station wagon too!

say what? it just googles it for you. no trick or rick roll. it really explains what a trotline is. but wait, wasn't this thread supposed to be a full on 4th vs. 5th Gen flame war by now? I came here for the "you drive a boat" jokes, not to talk about rednecks and trotlines.

Skinning a buck, PFFFTT. I can a skin a human, do that and we'll talk

Hmmm who cares what car he drives.

Wife beater and cold killer. From Colorado too? Anything else to share? Attention Attention ... paging Big Brother to BigJweb for sanity check.

Go hate somewhere else.

Mods - take immediate action

Bossing around the mods? Getting a little heightsy there, aren't you?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

This has gone too far. It's basically who can piss who off the worse. I'm just waiting for the your momma so fat to pop off. I am checking out of this bs.

You are starting to figure this place out. They attacked you when you first came too. You gotta have thick skin.

Archived