LegacyGT.com

Thinking on jumping ship....

CL21376

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Come on man don't be a d*ck. Don't slam someone just because you disagree. I personally think Al Bundy was childish but I would never say that because you are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

Al bundy would give you an ass beating like you've never had. Polk High style

funk dis thread, if you don't want no subaru, sell that bitch. it's that damn simple. stop thinking about it and just do it and get back to us when there is about 6 inches of pow-pow in banner elk, nc when and you decide to take the TL to Boone and get that bitch stuck in deep gap next December trying to get to the lodge and give me a call and I'll pick you up in the 3.6R and take you up the rest of the way. LOL!!!

• I Donated
Firebirds are cool in the same way wife beaters with farmers tans and mullets are

I think Firebirds (or any V8 car for that matter) are just to compensate for midget penis syndrome.

You can't use real skill and knowledge to make a car fast, so you have to buy the biggest engine possible.

Just like you're entitled to your opinions, I'm entitled to mine as well.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

funk dis thread, if you don't want no subaru, sell that bitch. it's that damn simple. stop thinking about it and just do it and get back to us when there is about 6 inches of pow-pow in banner elk, nc when and you decide to take the TL to Boone and get that bitch stuck in deep gap next December trying to get to the lodge and give me a call and I'll pick you up in the 3.6R and take you up the rest of the way. LOL!!!

Holy moly donut buddy. This guy isn't even speaking english and I agree with him

I think I just saw the same commercial :lol:

So far its been the highlight if the opening ceremony

Edit: $33-50k. 0-60 in 6.0 (estimated). I have a feeling the 6spd + turbo will end up on the more expensive side. The G and TL have all the options in the manual versions.

base price is 34k for the lowest trim 2.0 + 6MT. 0-60 in 5.7 stock. tunes are already available for them

you can build one on cadillac's site

I think Firebirds (or any V8 car for that matter) are just to compensate for midget penis syndrome.

You can't use real skill and knowledge to make a car fast, so you have to buy the biggest engine possible.

Just like you're entitled to your opinions, I'm entitled to mine as well.

http://30bananasadaysucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Not-Sure-if-serious.jpg

You're one of those guys that thinks a fully built 400whp STi is "fast" b/c it runs high 10s (which is just bolt-on LS2 territory).

I'd rather take 400 reliable horsepower over 400 highly tuned horsepower any day. There's nothing fun about breaking at the track and/or spending every weekend doing maintenance.

So the E9x M3...you'd consider it's owners to have "midget penises"?

• I Donated Too

So the E9x M3...you'd consider it's owners to have "midget penises"?

9/10 times they're gigantic douchebags, so yeah, the likelihood of a tiny penis is high.

9/10 times they're gigantic douchebags, so yeah, the likelihood of a tiny penis is high.

So what you're saying is..... that there is 90% likelyhood that the owner of this forum is a gigantic douchebag and has a tiny penis.

Paging Tide!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• I Donated
You're one of those guys that thinks a fully built 400whp STi is "fast" b/c it runs high 10s (which is just bolt-on LS2 territory).

I say it again...

use real skill and knowledge to make a car fast, so you have to buy the biggest engine possible.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived