LegacyGT.com

joel's eg33 legacy build

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha. That was their couch. They're boxers. Brother and sister. The black one was stolen not long after that photo was taken, though. Still pretty upset about that.

Oh man, that sucks so bad. What kind of asshole does that? Sorry about that. That's something that you can't really get over.

Texas' dog is super awesome too. :)

Oh, and the build is coming on nicely! :lol: Nice vids! This thing is going to me a monster. :)

Oh man, that sucks so bad. What kind of asshole does that? Sorry about that. That's something that you can't really get over.

The kind of asshole that does that is my buddy's next door neighbor. I knew he was trouble. Ended up nabbing the dog the day he moved out. I've heard (through the grapevine) that someone we know found out where he lives, though. So, we'll find out exactly what happened here in a bit... :cool:

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

wiring shizzle.

Are you using any kind of diagram to go by for the swap or just going about it from scratch?

just going by the diagrams laid out by others and winging it i guess. i know what i need to make the ecu run the engine so its not that big of a deal but this harness weighs a metric ton. i now know why the svx weighed 4100 lbs. 3600 of is wiring.
I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

Haha. It does look like a rather large bit of wiring. Are you also going to upload a how-to for the harness swap?

Yep. I'm going to make a video for wiring tips tonight and a how to on the harness will be on going as that is my weekend project.

Yep. I'm going to make a video for wiring tips tonight and a how to on the harness will be on going as that is my weekend project.

Great!

I love pitties! I've had a few when I was a kid. They get a bad rap. But a few pit bulls have attacked my husky. One even broke his tooth out. I blame it on the crappy owners.

When I do my 22T swap I am thinking that I will do all the harness work myself, too. It isn't that bad is it? Just time consuming? As long as you label everything.

Will do jab. Anyway I can help, I'll be more than glad.

Minkey: (see what I did there?) she actually isn't a pit at all. She is half boxer and half jack russel. Most people think that she is a pit bull. She is about the perfect dog though. Easily excitable, but very lovey and sickeningly cute.

Sorry for the lapse in updates. Got a lot of minor things done. Pulled the accessories off the engine, deleted the egr, got a free srt charger exhaust (2.75" diameter), and found out my timing belt and water pump are all new. Since my compression was good on all cylinders I think I'm going to hold off on the rebuild for a little while simply bc I need to spend the money on other things. Like a new clutch and flywheel. I will get the car going and take it easy for a very small amount of time just to make doubly sure that everything is honky dory. If all is well, the forced induction build will start. sorry I don't have pics or vids to post up yet but I've got some good plans in my head for now. I'm just amazed at some of the builds that are out there. I mean the level of creativity that some people have just astonishes me. I hope that all this inspiration will lead me down the proper path and this thing makes me smile so big, the corners of my mouth touch in the back of my head.

• 4 weeks later...

Well since parts are coming in now and I've got this weekend free I'm going to do the swap. Starting Thursday evening, hopin to drive it home Saturday. Wish me luck.

http://img.tapatalk.com/cc744fd2-f1d5-d4a0.jpg

Archived