LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
thats how i feel. i lost about half of the fluid from knocking my cv axle out of place. dipstick reads dead in the middle of L and F so i figure i only should fill it up a little. but this shit is walmart brand...

If the dipstick is there, you probably didn't lose anywhere near half the fluid. Not sure what it's like on the trans, but on the engine, L to F is about one quart.

Last 48 hours have been crazy--wife and I put an offer on a huge house in NOVA with a 2 car garage :eek::eek::eek: We should hear back on it today or tomorrow.

Huge effing mortgage payment = really nervous, 2 car garage = droool.

Anyone wanna rent a walk-out 2 bedroom basement apartment in springfield starting in Sept/Oct? You'd have a pretty good spot to work on your car...:lol::lol:

Lol. A little late man :( I def coulda gone for that.

i noticed my hood wasn't secured properly while driving through bmore on my way to work this morning. i didn't pull the latch yesterday, so i don't know why it was loose. maybe someone was trying to steal my hood last night? robin hood?

• I Donated
anyone do anything cool today?

My car started both times I tried to start it! :rolleyes:

Also, I went to the dealer to see if they had TGV-to-head gaskets, and they had one. That wasn't very useful. :(

purchased the 06-07 wrx/sti s204 lip for $69 shipped

came with "hardware" about 10-12 (i lost count) screws and 4 bumper clips (which aren't usable)

surprisingly fit my 08 perfectly size wise, no holes line up so i mach fit it a few times to center it right. the ends line up almost perfectly, i'd say it overshoots maybe 1/8" if that

the middle part that everyone talks about cutting, i chopped off about 2-3" on each side

used an additional 4 screws to secure it even better. turned out great! surprisingly the lines of the lip follows the bumper contour/lines very nicely

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/525578_615314824098_209701627_32237001_906591416_n.jpg

Scored a complete set of Brembos! Sweet!

Should look and perform great with the new wheels and new turbo. Now I'm even more excited to get the car back on the road.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Picked them up from a good friend of mine. They've just been sitting on his parts car so I got them on the cheap. They'll come with DBA5000's and nice set of Metalmasters. I'm super pumped.

Wheels clear perfectly too.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/Untitled-5.jpg

Don't know yet. I paid for Next day Delivery so it could be delivered today, however I guess Bryan wasn't at the office when FedEx tried to deliver today. So it was sent back to the hub. Hopefully it gets delivered tomorrow. :/

Tell be about it... :(

Not very happy so far. I spoke with BNR on Monday and told them to keep an eye out as I sent it next day. Never would have thought it would be completely missed. I was hoping to possibly have this redelivered back by the weekend. All hope isn't lost just yet. Lets see how the rest of the process goes.

In other news my new tires should also be here end of the week/ early next week. I've already received one set but they were the wrong size so they had to go back. Can't wait to get some tires wrapped on the wheels.

Archived