LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no word from Bryan. I was told I would have my turbo back by Friday of last week. When I spoke with him then, he told me he would call me yesterday to confirm that I would get it back today or tomorrow. I still haven't had one phone call from him yet.

If I wasn't paying 400 for a rebuild then I wouldn't be giving him my business. This service blows....

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Still no word from Bryan. I was told I would have my turbo back by Friday of last week. When I spoke with him then, he told me he would call me yesterday to confirm that I would get it back today or tomorrow. I still haven't had one phone call from him yet.

If I wasn't paying 400 for a rebuild then I wouldn't be giving him my business. This service blows....

:(

:spin:

:mad:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/blankface.gif

More ranting....

And just got off the phone with BNR. That's right I had to call them once again when promised a phone call. Bryan wasn't there and wasn't available. The other gentlemen seemed a bit more polite on the phone but had no idea whether or not my turbo had even been dissassembled or reassembled yet. He took my name and my number down so that Bryan could call me later. We'll see if that happens.

This is the second missed promise date on there part. I was orginally told last Friday at the latest, then Tues, Wed of this week and now who knows when I'll receive it. I've spent extra money to cover over night shipping both ways in order to speed up the process. But the lack of communication and missed promise dates are really making me question whether or not I would ever recommend BNR. Not to mention the fact it only lasted 6 months and 8k miles.

Ughhhhhh :madface:

Good thing I have another car, I couldn't imagine dealing with all of this and having to pay for a rental, or have to worry about how I'll get to work the next day.

Are you going to install the turbo?

I've done all the work to my car aside from alignments. The same will hold true here.

Yes. I'll be installing it whenever it gets here.

Time to get a blouch, fp, or kinugawa.

I'll be looking for a DOM1.5 as soon as I get some money together. Brembos, BBS, JDM front bumper, Paint and a turbo rebuild have depleted my mod budget for the past month. :mad:

Ohh and still no phone call 5 o'clock.

Yeah Dom 1.5 seems to be the hot ticket right now. I was thinking 20GXT until I saw some Dom 1.5 results.

Mmm JDM front bumper, how much cutting did you have to do to fit the racerx?

Since this is the post whoring thread.

7pm and still no phone call from BNR. Guess the word 'soon' is a bit more lax down South. I'll try calling tomorrow.

Stock location! I'll still use the oil line. I don't think that is what caused the failure.

Surely the difference in exhaust size may play a roll but I love the 8cm numbers.

Archived