LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now what turbo to go for next. All this BNR talk has me thinking to get it off my car before it has any issues. I'm thinking Kinugawa TD06sl2-18g just because it is cheap and should be more reliable than the BNR unit. I want a 3076r but don't want to pop my engine lol

I was PM'ing Drew888 about the Blouch offerings and from what I understand the spool up on the 20G XTR is faster. No dobut either would be awesome and that 3076R would be beast too. Once I get done with my brakes and extended wheel studs I'll be doing more digging on my next turbo :dm:

• I Donated

I will be sticking with my BNR for two reasons:

1. I'm broke.

2. I'm happy with the service I've received from him so far.

Reliability is a concern for me, but as far as I can tell, BNR's failure rate is still fairly low.

I should be getting mine back on Tuesday. :(

And everytime I've spoke with Bryan hes been a complete dick. And BS response about OCV's causing failure doesn't sit well with me. Atleast be honest.

I'll be switching to a DOM 1.5 hopefully by the end of the year.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

I should be getting mine back on Tuesday. :(

And everytime I've spoke with Bryan hes been a complete dick. And BS response about OCV's causing failure doesn't sit well with me. Atleast be honest.

I'll be switching to a DOM 1.5 hopefully by the end of the year.

Yeah that settles it. I'm ditching my 18G ASAP. Really sorry to hear you're not getting the best customer service :(

Is the DOM 1.5 drop in? What's it comparable to? 18G? 20G? I'd like to hear why you're going with that turbo if you don't mind :)

yeah, i'm pretty much at this point is gonna be sticking with another vf40. I was looking into the 16G and even got a core already boxed up. I like reliability over numbers, another new vf40 will suffice.
I have no control over drippie.

yeah, i'm pretty much at this point is gonna be sticking with another vf40. I was looking into the 16G and even got a core already boxed up. I like reliability over numbers, another new vf40 will suffice.

WTF is wrong with your avatar?

:lol:

Archived