LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its up to you. I'm sure he can do it for $100, but you'll probably have to leave it and pick it up in a day or two. You can meet me at the Mach v open house and I can take it to him if you want.

wish I was able to go to the open house, its my graduation weekend and my school has festivities all weekend.

I don't mind the drive, or having to drop it off some other time though. IAG is just as far, if not farther. lol

anyone know how to make fiberglass molds? I wouldn't mind buying a set from japan parts and replicating!

coming from an integra. i remember when the oem optional lips weren't replicated yet. people making fiberglass molds were making a killing i'm sure, now the china/ebay market has taken over with that

wish I was able to go to the open house, its my graduation weekend and my school has festivities all weekend.

I don't mind the drive, or having to drop it off some other time though. IAG is just as far, if not farther. lol

Ah told youuuu. call the collision centers breh.

Mannasas isn't that far, isn't in near the beltway? Or my geography sucks lol.

Manassas ain't far from us at all dawg. I bought 3 cars down there and looked at plenty more down there. It's like the used car capital of the states. Pretty neat to just drive thru and see what's for sale.

• I Donated
bastard. i think i know a friend who might do it :).

what brand do you have and hows it holding up?

I have a DMH. It's dead, but I killed it (installed it in such a way that I hit the cutout against something and it broke the motor). They have a really good warranty though.

Anyy idea how much it would cost to get an electric cutout welded into my exhaust

I had a manual cut out welded into my downpipe on my boosted civic. Tony's exhaust in Glen Burnie did it for $50, no more than cutting out a chunk of the exhaust and welding in a new pipe

assuming the exhaust shop just does the welds and you wire everything yourself

Archived