LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a refund from Other World Computing (ordered the wrong replacement drive for my unibody MacBook Pro) and it's had a temp hold on it since 4/19. W-T-F over :spin:

Ive had a hold for >$500 for a refund from PayPal for over 2 weeks now. I'm more than pissed and still haven't received my money back.

It wasn't broken. It worked like a charm, but the fans were loud. Probably due to dust or something. I put it in full disclosure during the listing. It was the original 60GB unit that was backwards compatible and it had a 500GB hard drive I installed. Sold it for $300+ a few years ago.

PayPal finally released the money 5 days later. Idiots.

I had a similar situation with eBay when I sold a BNIB laptop. All I did was upgrade the RAM, and then I shipped it to the buyer in Canada. He left me a negative feedback because he had to pay a duty or customs fee and he said the wireless didn't work. So the jackass files a claim with PayPal and they rule in his favor. Well apparently he figured out how to turn WiFi on because he never responded within the 10 day window. Effin' PayPal :mad:

I wish there was some way to have all of the fees I've ever paid refunded due to such poor quality control.

Their whole system is automatic and no one has control over what the system does.

It's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard in my life.

• I Donated
I wish there was some way to have all of the fees I've ever paid refunded due to such poor quality control.

Their whole system is automatic and no one has control over what the system does.

It's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard in my life.

Preach.

Archived