LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Ok so something is up with the lgt. When i floor it and start to boost my rpm's fly and i start to smell clutch im guessing the clutch is going out?

If you punch it and the rpms rise without the speed rising accordingly, then yes, that's most likely your clutch. Exactly what mine was doing, currently midway or so through getting a new clutch in.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

At IAG right now, I'm crossing my fingers that there is nothing wrong with the actual wheels and it's all because the dealership couldn't mount/balance tires.

I also dropped off my underbody supension parts at Figure Finishing yesterday to get cleaned and powdercoated. I'm thinking about Yellow to go with the Matte Black wrap.

I wanted the suspension components to match the interior dash buttons, and currently I plan on changing them to blue, white, or red. I'm thinking that it will bother me that my suspension components are yellow but my dashboard lights are a different color.

Maybe I should just get them powdercoated a blue or red to match the interior lighting scheme.

Wow - tough decisions. :lol:

Trying to figure out how to get the best performance out of my new Cisco AC1300 router.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Moderators
Wow - tough decisions. :lol:

Trying to figure out how to get the best performance out of my new Cisco AC1300 router.

At IAG right now, I'm crossing my fingers that there is nothing wrong with the actual wheels and it's all because the dealership couldn't mount/balance tires.

I also dropped off my underbody supension parts at Figure Finishing yesterday to get cleaned and powdercoated. I'm thinking about Yellow to go with the Matte Black wrap.

I wanted the suspension components to match the interior dash buttons, and currently I plan on changing them to blue, white, or red. I'm thinking that it will bother me that my suspension components are yellow but my dashboard lights are a different color.

Maybe I should just get them powdercoated a blue or red to match the interior lighting scheme.

You sir, are crazy :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived