LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

You're just hoping she's cute... LOL If it even is a she... ;)

If I had a LGT business card I would have gone and left it on the windshield of the car, but I only have http://www.beretta.net ones.... that wouldn't work out.

and WTF your in Griswold and I haven't bumped into you yet? I mean come on I know my car's been up and down for the past two months but still...

Why would I hope she is cute? I am a chick....sooo I could care less what she looks like. I'm also married so I don't care what they would look like if they were male either.

If it is owned by a female I would be excited at the prospect of having someone close by that also owns and LGT that is female. It would be nice to share the passion for cars with another like mind.

Not sure why you haven't seen me. My LGT has a pink SubieGirls.com windshield banner on the back along with a scoobies for boobies banner on the back. I also have pink brembos, tinted windows, and a couple stickers on the little side windows. I drive from griswold to east Hartford daily and then I'm usually driving around norwich, Waterford, Groton, etc on the weekends.

I try to wave or nod when I see another LGT I will keep an eye out.

• I Donated
Why would I hope she is cute? I am a chick....sooo I could care less what she looks like. I'm also married so I don't care what they would look like if they were male either.

If it is owned by a female I would be excited at the prospect of having someone close by that also owns and LGT that is female. It would be nice to share the passion for cars with another like mind.

Not sure why you haven't seen me. My LGT has a pink SubieGirls.com windshield banner on the back along with a scoobies for boobies banner on the back. I also have pink brembos, tinted windows, and a couple stickers on the little side windows. I drive from griswold to east Hartford daily and then I'm usually driving around norwich, Waterford, Groton, etc on the weekends.

I try to wave or nod when I see another LGT I will keep an eye out.

I'll be in groton this weekend replacing my oil pan and some other goodies

Black Legacy GT with big pink subaru logo in rear window and pink rims down in Norwich CT at the Ten Pin Plaza parking lot, guessing antenna hair nail place or eastern ct pain center employee since parked in the back corner.

Its a chick who drives it, must be a hair dresser. That car is always parked at a hair salon on west town st in Norwich as well.

I am a chick....sooo I could care less what she looks like.

My apologies... but this is some information about you that I was lacking when I made my assumption about your statement and didn't really pay attention to the S/N. But with the amount of yoga pants posts on this forum can you blame me for assuming?

If it is owned by a female I would be excited at the prospect of having someone close by that also owns and LGT that is female.

It may not be a LGT but my wife has an 04 Forester XT Silver, Since her Impreza got hit she got this car and wanted the turbo version because of my LGT... and since she's acquired it she has been doing all the work on it. She did her own timing belt with just a little assistance from me and she took it upon herself to swap out her plugs one day when I was at work. And now she wants an up pipe and downpipe and IC/tune to go with it... lol.

She doesn't have a large Subie sticker on her car but her calipers are also painted pink with her Hella supertones and she also has a pink snail sticker on her back hatch. Oh I can't forget she plasti dipped her wheels when I was in Colorado for Beretta Fest.

It would be nice to share the passion for cars with another like mind.

Male or Female, isn't someone with a passion for a certain vehicle a "like mind"?

I actually accidentally drove by that on Sunday... I was out driving around in the Austin Healey 3000 and ran across a bunch of cars and we decided to follow them.

I didn't think the Healey would fit in with the Staggered crowd so I opted not to stop.

My apologies... but this is some information about you that I was lacking when I made my assumption about your statement and didn't really pay attention to the S/N. But with the amount of yoga pants posts on this forum can you blame me for assuming?

It may not be a LGT but my wife has an 04 Forester XT Silver, Since her Impreza got hit she got this car and wanted the turbo version because of my LGT... and since she's acquired it she has been doing all the work on it. She did her own timing belt with just a little assistance from me and she took it upon herself to swap out her plugs one day when I was at work. And now she wants an up pipe and downpipe and IC/tune to go with it... lol.

She doesn't have a large Subie sticker on her car but her calipers are also painted pink with her Hella supertones and she also has a pink snail sticker on her back hatch. Oh I can't forget she plasti dipped her wheels when I was in Colorado for Beretta Fest.

Male or Female, isn't someone with a passion for a certain vehicle a "like mind"?

You have a point.... However there are quite a few men out there that simply think women car enthusiasts don't know jack about their cars or if they really don't know a whole lot about their cars think they aren't enthusiasts when in reality they would love to learn and get their hands dirty if they had a teacher. In that regard you seem to be a different brand of male and your wife sounds awesome and would love to meet her.

In regards to the "yoga pants" comment. There is a reason that this and the "what did you do to your 4th gen..." Are the only threads I really reD and comment in. Other than posting the occasional for sale thread which is really not worth my effort on this site.

Annnyyyywaaaaayyyy maybe we can meet up some weekend and talk cars. Or if you ever see my car at the lisbon walmart do what someone else did and hover by my car until I get out if you have time :)

I have something cool in the works that your wife might be interested in. I will send you a PM when it's up and running.

You have a point.... However there are quite a few men out there that simply think women car enthusiasts don't know jack about their cars or if they really don't know a whole lot about their cars think they aren't enthusiasts when in reality they would love to learn and get their hands dirty if they had a teacher. In that regard you seem to be a different brand of male and your wife sounds awesome and would love to meet her.

In regards to the "yoga pants" comment. There is a reason that this and the "what did you do to your 4th gen..." Are the only threads I really reD and comment in. Other than posting the occasional for sale thread which is really not worth my effort on this site.

Annnyyyywaaaaayyyy maybe we can meet up some weekend and talk cars. Or if you ever see my car at the lisbon walmart do what someone else did and hover by my car until I get out if you have time :)

I have something cool in the works that your wife might be interested in. I will send you a PM when it's up and running.

I encourage women to get up to their elbows in cars... There is no reason why they can't have the same drive and ambition as anyone else.

Keep me posted and if I do see your car and I'm not in a rush I'll hang around :)