LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver 4th gen sedan at nhms for 24 hours of lemons

Did that continue on Sunday? I saw 2 cars on trailers driving to Worcester last night that looked suspiciously like Lemon cars.

Light blue GT @ Salem State south campus faculty lot.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

• I Donated
Did that continue on Sunday? I saw 2 cars on trailers driving to Worcester last night that looked suspiciously like Lemon cars.

Light blue GT @ Salem State south campus faculty lot.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

Yup it was all day Saturday and Sunday

• I Donated Too
Good lord. Another one... Red stock GT sedan with spoiler and Texas plates driven by a pretty young blond! 7.10am 95S just after Woburn exits... And she took same exit as me at route 9 - only she was doing her makeup in the sun visor mirror as she went... Super. Edited by sigmafour

Good lord. Another one... Red stock GT sedan with spoiler and Texas plates driven by a pretty young blond! 7.10am 95S just after Woburn exits... And she took same exit as me at route 9 - only she was doing her makeup in the sun visor mirror as she went... Super.

Dibs

Good lord. Another one... Red stock GT sedan with spoiler and Texas plates driven by a pretty young blond! 7.10am 95S just after Woburn exits... And she took same exit as me at route 9 - only she was doing her makeup in the sun visor mirror as she went... Super.

Dibs

First date: Driver's Ed. :lol:

I just saw some kid in a black 2nd gen LGT with some bad rust by the back drivers door. He looked at me nodded I nodded back. Stuck in traffic on 95N near Waltham or something like that.

That's what I'm about to go get stuck in myself.

Columbus St in Boston near the CVS around 5:30 pm. A blue 5th gen LGT completely stock.

Earlier in the day, I spotted a black 4th gen LGT in Wilmington. Looked modded, with at least a grill and wheels, and perhaps a front mount and exhaust.

White 08+ LGT, white badge less grille with black surround, looked like bronze or good wheels. Outside lane on 93s just before 8am. Near Tewksbury I think?

That's me...Finally some one spot me on this forum. I kept searching for months. You're my hero! YAY :lol: