LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

That was me.. Didn't know if u noticed I stopped behind your car to show my son another LGT like mine.. I was just going on to post spotting your car but you got me first..

I wanted to show my son another LGT like mine but he had just left with his grandmother. :lol: We all had dinner at Friendly's.

I didn't notice you were behind me. Too bad I had to run.

I wanted to show my son another LGT like mine but he had just left with his grandmother. :lol: We all had dinner at Friendly's.

I didn't notice you were behind me. Too bad I had to run.

Next time... That's out usual Thursday night spot for dinner.. There's not many LGTs in the area.. At least not driven by ppl who are on here.

Edited by 05.GT.Ryan

• I Donated Too
We (JermTheElf and I) waved at a modified looking Quartz Silver LGT today along Groton Road/Route 40 NH around 10am something... Think I saw a yellow baseball cap on the driver?

Silver fourth gen 05 wagon debadged tucked exhaust. Brakes looked like brembos.

in dead stop traffic on 84 we got out of our cars and said hello briefly.

Nice to see a fellow wagon.

Sent from rout 84 e in Hartford just past the tunnel

Edited by windzilla
Semper ubi sub ubi

I am definitely seeing 6-7 modded LGT's whipping around here and when i post sightings only 1 0r 2 respond? Weird.

Theres like 3 or 4 Silver LGT's in the area, ones chick driven and always passes by my dealership on Dover Point rd. Saw another one at the Portmouth NH State liquor store on the traffic circle, gave a nod after i picked up some Kraken. Black LGT with black gloss wheels in downtown Dover, couple of blues... etc. Where the F do you people come from? Make your presence known?

:iam:

Ive posted about spotting people in the area and never got any responses.. I kind of gave up for a while and then I haven't checked in a couple months.

Yesterday:

- around 3:30PM, dark BL LGT off Rt4 on Salt Pond Rd, near Java Madness;

- around 4PM black 4th gen LGT wagon, gold rims, lowered on Rt2S approaching intersection with Rt138 - nice car;

- around 4:10 PM on Mail Rd white 2nd gen LGT wagon, decals and all shebang. Great looking wagon!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K