LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Leaving work around 8:50pm or so last night and spotted a silver LGT sedan no wing pass me heading southeast by Cleary Cleaners in Dover. I looked in my rearview, looked like exhaust, maybe wheels? Anyhow, hello!

I am definitely seeing 6-7 modded LGT's whipping around here and when i post sightings only 1 0r 2 respond? Weird.

Theres like 3 or 4 Silver LGT's in the area, ones chick driven and always passes by my dealership on Dover Point rd. Saw another one at the Portmouth NH State liquor store on the traffic circle, gave a nod after i picked up some Kraken. Black LGT with black gloss wheels in downtown Dover, couple of blues... etc. Where the F do you people come from? Make your presence known?

:iam:

Silver 2005ish LGT, no wing, with exhaust & black wheels parked in driveway on Strafford road in Dover. I happened to drive by you when i was visiting my sister around the corner from you.

Dark gray 05-08 LGT with black wheels and tint just drove past my work (Dover Chevy) on Dover Point rd. Someone in the passenger seat flailing arms out the window. Ive seen you around Dover, not sure if youre on here?

Black 2.5i suspiciously backed into a corner space at the Riverdale Mall or wherever I am in West Springfield... or wherever I am.

I'm from around there. There's quite a bit of LGTs around here but no body from here. In fortunately. I got a black 09 LTD with grill and red hellas.