LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too
#5. god dam u guys like to hop on people hahah. text doesnt have tone of voice scarcasic jokes are usually taken the wrong way online? so dont get pissy over it lol. also good thing to resort to name calling and spending Ur time finding pictures and making a picture book post (seem a Lil more butt hurt then me) but hey gotta get Ur power fix to feel good about life right. also sry for not multi qing it just figured that feature out my bad guys

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Thanks for the support Vt93! But as a 5th Gen driver these guys love to tease me about my big beautiful voluptuous behind... it's a running joke with us... So Jerm was just making the same joke made dozens of times before. Jerm don't even has a car that works, so I just take it all in stride. They're all just jealous anyway! :p

But anyways, back onto how Pfoyles car barely fits on a 4 lane highway, and how that doesn't really matter, since he just walks past all the 4th Gens that can't keep up and takes over the road while they try and see around him

Elaborated on that for you. :cool:

OMG bro how dare you tarnish my whip. Lets meet up and race like real boys lets go you think your hot shit

Are you going to bring your girlfriend's 2.5i? Or a bicycle? I wonder which one would be faster....

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

lulz

we on tv?

Thanks for the support Vt93! But as a 5th Gen driver these guys love to tease me about my big beautiful voluptuous behind... it's a running joke with us... So Jerm was just making the same joke made dozens of times before. Jerm don't even has a car that works, so I just take it all in stride. They're all just jealous anyway! :p

well im glad one person here isent a complete dick hole lol. thanks hahah. puts a lil faith back in the lgt fourms. pretty funny somebody who doesnt own a running car is talking crap. w.e its what the internet has turned into. oh and those behinds where where its at ahahah

well im glad one person here isent a complete dick hole lol. thanks hahah. puts a lil faith back in the lgt fourms. pretty funny somebody who doesnt own a running car is talking crap. w.e its what the internet has turned into. oh and those behinds where where its at ahahah

You still don't get it. He's not talking crap because he's an internet troll or whatever description you're trying to imply. He's giving a 5th gen owner a hard time because it's a running joke. Some people find the 5th gen Legacy to be too big (and thus, swear by the 4th gens). This turns into cracks about "fitting on roads" and "causing sinkholes" which are clearly over exaggerations.

It was all in good fun until you took a dig for a 5th gen driver as an insult to the state you live in and flew off the handle.

Don't you understand when to quit? You missed a joke, that's all well and fine, but you keep running your mouth and you are new here.

Everytime I read your posts my IQ drops.

To quote someone in another thread, "If you were any less intelligent, I'd have to water you twice a week."

I am not talking crap "behind a computer screen" as you imply. Patrick is a friend of mine, and I made a funny. You made a cryfest.

You still don't get it. He's not talking crap because he's an internet troll or whatever description you're trying to imply. He's giving a 5th gen owner a hard time because it's a running joke. Some people find the 5th gen Legacy to be too big (and thus, swear by the 4th gens). This turns into cracks about "fitting on roads" and "causing sinkholes" which are clearly over exaggerations.

It was all in good fun until you took a dig for a 5th gen driver as an insult to the state you live in and flew off the handle.

Hell the earths axis tilted when there were 3 of you at the tune day ;):lol:

:hide: Black 08-09 LGT all decked out parked at the Meineke in Norwich, CT. Beautiful car bro. :hide:

No, this is fight thread now

:lol:

• I Donated Too
oh and those behinds where where its at ahahah

Edited by laff79

Silver LGT wagon, Mass plates, bike roof rack, today around 5:30ish PM at Quonsett point RI. Driver was on the phone and turned to Dave's marketplace plaza.Car lloed dropped.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I also spotted another vehicle with Mass plates in Manhattan on Wednesday. I have pics. Brings new meaning to term "Masshole".

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

had a silver GT wagon behind me for a while going north on metacom in bristol around 6 last night. I was in the new daily: dark red '13 passat

Also saw&exchanged waves with an 08-09 DGM with spoiler on NAVSTA NPT last week. Thurs I think. I was in the 07 DGM w/no spoiler.