LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Just wondering if any Lgt owners up in Vermont on here? new to the forums (so please dont hate to hard) got my lgt back in april been using peoples posts here for info and such just wanna say thank you! great stuff on here you guys know your shit. Current driving a 05 lgt blue in southern vt. sticker bombing and performance stuff is all ive done trying to keep her sleeperish lol

Just wondering if any Lgt owners up in Vermont on here? new to the forums (so please dont hate to hard) got my lgt back in april been using peoples posts here for info and such just wanna say thank you! great stuff on here you guys know your shit. Current driving a 05 lgt blue in southern vt. sticker bombing and performance stuff is all ive done trying to keep her sleeperish lol

Where in Southern VT are you? I live in Mass, but I'm up there multiple times every year to a family condo in West Dover (near Mt Snow)... drive through Brattleboro, Wilmington, West Dover frequently...

Where in Southern VT are you? I live in Mass, but I'm up there multiple times every year to a family condo in West Dover (near Mt Snow)... drive through Brattleboro, Wilmington, West Dover frequently...

I didn't think those towns had that wide of roads

come run Ur whip not Ur mouth via a computer. if u know how to drive u shouldent b complaining about the roads not being wide enough lol. people always gotta be assholes when there stuck behind a screen.

if you know where killington resort is in mendon i live like two miles from the gondola

this is coming from the guy in Boston where u dont go above 40 ever because of traffic. come drive Ur car on so real roads u can actually have fun on. not sit in traffic wasteing gas. Vermont is the shit so get bent

come run Ur whip not Ur mouth via a computer. if u know how to drive u shouldent b complaining about the roads not being wide enough lol. people always gotta be assholes when there stuck behind a screen.

this is coming from the guy in Boston where u dont go above 40 ever because of traffic. come drive Ur car on so real roads u can actually have fun on. not sit in traffic wasteing gas. Vermont is the shit so get bent

#1. You do not want this.

#2. You don't understand the joke.

#3. You do not want to travel down this road.

#4. Street racing is for phaggots so I suggest you shove a butt plug in the hurt.

#5. You still don't understand the joke.

Here:

http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kleenex.jpg

These are for your tears.

• I Donated Too

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear

on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to

send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with

muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil

gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum

bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u

lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can

step up lil queer

#1. You do not want this.

#2. You don't understand the joke.

#3. You do not want to travel down this road.

#4. Street racing is for phaggots so I suggest you shove a butt plug in the hurt.

#5. You still don't understand the joke.

Here:

http://theexpiredmeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/kleenex.jpg

These are for your tears.

#5. god dam u guys like to hop on people hahah. text doesnt have tone of voice scarcasic jokes are usually taken the wrong way online? so dont get pissy over it lol. also good thing to resort to name calling and spending Ur time finding pictures and making a picture book post (seem a Lil more butt hurt then me) but hey gotta get Ur power fix to feel good about life right. also sry for not multi qing it just figured that feature out my bad guys

#5. god dam u guys like to hop on people hahah. text doesnt have tone of voice scarcasic jokes are usually taken the wrong way online? so dont get pissy over it lol. also good thing to resort to name calling and spending Ur time finding pictures and making a picture book post (seem a Lil more butt hurt then me) but hey gotta get Ur power fix to feel good about life right. also sry for not multi qing it just figured that feature out my bad guys

Keep going, you're digging quite a hole for yourself.

Let me help you out with that Shia Lebouf

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HYMRP-Ukxs0/TlJDwIttETI/AAAAAAAAA68/PWAJI9J7f2U/s1600/shovel_ready.jpg