LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too

In for views of Hellas

Spotted 05/06 silver GT stock - around by Gordon College/Wenham 6.30am this morning. Anyone on here?

I was the white van - all upset because my car has a case of the Jeremy's and is all laid up in a garage at the moment.

Its rental plates, lol!

that makes me sick :( they shouldent let every bimbo and there grandpa rent that and beat on it. but hey if i could get it as a rental for a day id beat it to ahhaha

Jeez. Ignore the spotted thread for a few days and shit blows up. Fun fun.

Massachusetts rules and Vermont drools cause we are rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off us and sticks to you.

Honestly, in a 2013, you're probably going to need a pretty visible mod to be seen by a local member. Something tasteful, but noticeable like nice wheels. Most of the folks paying attention to this thread are driving turbo 4th or 5th gens GTs. There are a couple n/a folks too though. I spotted aac at Motive. ;)

On the flip side, if it's a Legacy with a hood scoop that doesn't have a little old lady driving it, you've got a shot at spotting a member on here. Welcome to LGT.com!

I hear a roof rack is a good way to distinguish yourself and the ever awesome stickerfest (adds hp too!) can be a good indicator.

But yeah, I'm with Dujo, wheels is a good (and tasteful) way to get yourself spotted. Exhaust perhaps? not sure what's out there for a '13 2.5.. Welcome! :)

On the flip side, if it's a Legacy with a hood scoop that doesn't have a little old lady driving it, you've got a shot at spotting a member on here. Welcome to LGT.com!

Right. Owned my '10 LGT for almost 4 years now and have seen exactly one other 5th gen LGT on the roads here in northern VT over all that time. The two biggest Subie dealers in the state are commonly-owned and the service writer tells me he only sees three 5th gen LGTs between both shops.

Do '13 Sports still have the PZEV badge? A 5th gen PZEV with dual exhaust would be noticeable since they only exist if they've been modded. Wheels are a good way to be noticed too, especially if they're not silver. Frankly though, you should be doing these things only if you want to.

If someone in a NA Legacy waved to me, I'd post about it here. In fact, I've posted about getting waves/props/whatever from people in non-Subaru cars.

Honestly, in a 2013, you're probably going to need a pretty visible mod to be seen by a local member. Something tasteful, but noticeable like nice wheels. Most of the folks paying attention to this thread are driving turbo 4th or 5th gens GTs. There are a couple n/a folks too though. I spotted aac at Motive. ;)

Thanks! I got HID'S installed on my car recently. Would that help? ;-)

Do '13 Sports still have the PZEV badge? A 5th gen PZEV with dual exhaust would be noticeable since they only exist if they've been modded. Wheels are a good way to be noticed too, especially if they're not silver. Frankly though, you should be doing these things only if you want to.

If someone in a NA Legacy waved to me, I'd post about it here. In fact, I've posted about getting waves/props/whatever from people in non-Subaru cars.

Yes, mine have the PZEV badge. Everything about the car is all stock except the lights.