LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver GT wagon, rally armours and exhaust on Lowell St. in Peabody

Dark gray GT wagon, 95N near Woburn

Black GT sedan at Salem Fitness (I think that's what its called)

Silver GT wagon on Marlborough Road in Swampscott

And of course Jerm and Ian's cars at Motive.

Keep seeing a silver 05-06 Silver LGT with exhaust driving around Somersorth and Dover. Some sort of Dance sticker on the rear side windows? Now i see you're parked at the Colony body shop on Central Ave?

I saw two yesterday one in CT and one in RI. The one in CT I have seen before but it was on rt 6 I think in willimantic right off the exit. Silver 05-07 with exhaust, wheels, tints ect.

The one in RI was in Newport turning onto Thames street also same year and maybe color. Black wheels with a polished lip, red calipers, exhaust and that's all I saw I was about 10am yesterday.

I know this is old but I haven't been on in a while and i'm catching up. Did the silver one have pink Subiegirls vinyl on the rear window? then again you probably won't remember since this is from 2 months ago. lol.

I saw a silver 4th gen heading north on Rt. 3 while I was heading south just after noon. I didn't see a badge on the grill. Maybe Ian?

MIght have been me. I was up in NH this weekend for a Thing with my parents.

Where on Rt 3 was this? Did you see any Pink Vinyl on the rear window of said silver LGT?

MIght have been me. I was up in NH this weekend for a Thing with my parents.

Where on Rt 3 was this? Did you see any Pink Vinyl on the rear window of said silver LGT?

I didn't notice any. The car was going in the opposite direction so it was some ways away from me.

Spotted a newer white LGT on Bald Hill Road in RI tonight. You were heading towards 95 but turned off before then. I didn't notice you until I heard you. I tried to waive but it being dark probably failed.

Blue LGT with red RallyArmour flaps parked in "your" driveway in Somersworth. I drive by on my way to the garage every other day and it never moves... does it run? :lol:

Blue LGT with red RallyArmour flaps parked in "your" driveway in Somersworth. I drive by on my way to the garage every other day and it never moves... does it run? :lol:

Yeah thats me, It runs fine ever since the engine blew up (water pump failed) on me back in March. Got a brand new engine rebuilt under warrenty.

Yeah thats me, It runs fine ever since the engine blew up (water pump failed) on me back in March. Got a brand new engine rebuilt under warrenty.

Well thats horrible... the blown engine part. Getting a "brand new" motor to build... thats awesome, congrats. There are a few of us around you if you ever want to meet up and shoot the sh*t. See you round;)