LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Just a heads up to anyone if you're planning on buying anything from Summitracing.com (ie: Vibrant exhaust parts or anything else) I have a $20 code from a recent purchase towards anything $100 or more that expires in July.

What's up buddy? I didn't stop for a chat cause I had my wife with me and she has no interest in this stuff, but if you're ever over that way again, I'm always up for shooting the shit. Were you just checking out Motive? Did you find it? I parked right out in front, so you were in the right place.

Didn't really notice the metalizer in the dipped wheels. I'll have to check 'em out at some point. I've been thinking of doing something crazy with my winter wheels (snows on LGT stockers) like white with metalizer in it. :D

What's up buddy? I didn't stop for a chat cause I had my wife with me and she has no interest in this stuff, but if you're ever over that way again, I'm always up for shooting the shit. Were you just checking out Motive? Did you find it? I parked right out in front, so you were in the right place.

Didn't really notice the metalizer in the dipped wheels. I'll have to check 'em out at some point. I've been thinking of doing something crazy with my winter wheels (snows on LGT stockers) like white with metalizer in it. :D

White!! Match those Hellas :)

Royal blue(?) LGT on 2A in Lexington at 8am.

Ha, I was debating stopping or not but figured both of you had somewhere to be.

I was in around Woburn and wanted to stop by to diagnose a noise and ask some questions. I just wasn't sure if Alberto was there on MLK Day, but I went back a bit later when he was. I recognized your front end!