LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I always see one or two when I'm up.. Usually more obxts than anything else tho.. I also don't usually venture into essex..

Pretty much all the same area. A stones throw from each other.

• Mega Users

yesterday 05-07 blue lgt with very a very untucked stock CBE on 91 south yesterday, driver looked like a bro.

white 08-09 lgt on 91 north this morning, driver also looked bro esk

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Pretty much all the same area. A stones throw from each other.

oh I know, went to college up there.. I'm just saying if you're going to essex, and I never go there, that'd be one more LGT you wouldnt see there.. And since, unlike Lardo, I do discriminate, I don't have much reason to be in essex.. :lol:

Nah, I just dont spend much time up there. Usually one night when I go and only 5 times a year. I'll make it my mission to find some next time. Thinking of maybe driving up on Sat.

Well, my LGT won't be up there this weekend.. got plans down here. Prob back up in a couple weeks tho.. Check w/Lardo, maybe he'll be visiting your sister too.. :p

Well, my LGT won't be up there this weekend.. got plans down here. Prob back up in a couple weeks tho.. Check w/Lardo, maybe he'll be visiting your sister too.. :p

True......I'll get more vids of him and her to share with everyone.

I spotted someone in Granthem NH Saturday mid morning ish... I hopped on 89N... you were waiting to leave the gas station when I went by... Dark blue or black GT, with tint, I think you went north too? I wasn't waiting for you to catch up though, sorry :)