LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

See a Blonde driving a 010 White Legacy in and around North Smithfield Ri ....

Let me know ...... She is supposed to be home washing the dishes ! :lol: :lol:

We are New to Subaru and HERE . Great site with lots of info .

Thanks

yesterday , 6:40AM - 5th gen LGT, CT plates, exhaust, mudflaps, turning from Rt102 to Rt4S in North Kingstown, RI. My first observation of modded 5th gen GT and second observation of 5th gen GT in general :))

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

do you go to school there?

No i was picking up trophies at a shop near there. I am out of school now but was surprised to see two LGT's for sale at the same place. Yesterday or the day before i spotted a brown or whatever that color is LGT pass me on rt12 near Mathieu Ford in Winchendon

A couple days ago I was at metrowest subaru in natick, ma to get a wheel bearing replaced (yay for warranty on those to 100k!), and I saw a silver 05-07 gt wagon with a front mount and a groovy hood from an outback. It had to be somebody's...capestylz, maybe?

saw a few LGTs this weekend up in burlington: Sat early afternoon i think i saw a black sedan, spoiler, pretty loud exhaust in williston in big boxville; sunday late morning swp sedan, nj plates, spoiler, heading west on williston rd; around 630/7 swp wagon, ct plates parked directly infront of Flynn, [saw you on my way out of town alittle after 8 too, that was me who beeped&waved when you pulled out behind me. :) ] ; also 630/7 saw a qsm sedan going north on north ave, by battery park. no obxts this weekend.. one fxt spotting sat, but it was a middle aged lesbian.. imagine that.

saw a few LGTs this weekend up in burlington: Sat early afternoon i think i saw a black sedan, spoiler, pretty loud exhaust in williston in big boxville; sunday late morning swp sedan, nj plates, spoiler, heading west on williston rd; around 630/7 swp wagon, ct plates parked directly infront of Flynn, [saw you on my way out of town alittle after 8 too, that was me who beeped&waved when you pulled out behind me. :) ] ; also 630/7 saw a qsm sedan going north on north ave, by battery park. no obxts this weekend.. one fxt spotting sat, but it was a middle aged lesbian.. imagine that.

WTF, I never see LGT's when Im up visiting my sister in Essex jct.