LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw a dark grey 08/09 LGT with what looked like a JDM grill on RT 126 in Framingham just north of rt 30 yesterday afternoon around 5. You were heading north, I passed you in the NBP with HIDs

you sure thats not me? :confused: i work near the intersection of 126/30 between concord st (rte 126) and cochituate st (rte 30) i got out of work at 5pm heading towards the mass pike. but then again i rarely see LGT's in my route... :lol:

JaeGT, no clue, I saw the LGT between RT 30 and Old Conn. Path on RT 30 around 5:05 or so. (Got to where I was going around 5:10, so estimating). I remember the JDM sport grill, because you don't see those very often, and I think the car was tinted.

JaeGT, no clue, I saw the LGT between RT 30 and Old Conn. Path on RT 30 around 5:05 or so. (Got to where I was going around 5:10, so estimating). I remember the JDM sport grill, because you don't see those very often, and I think the car was tinted.

thats probably definately me then :lol: thats the way i go to the pike. its the r-rev grill painted gloss black. i should keep my eye out next time i go home from work. ;) today's my day off :p i usually blank out a bit when im driving.. :spin: -belated wave-

haha my brother lives on chester st. so you'll see me parked in the visitor lane from time to time on certain weekends. he's the one with the 09 WRX that's parked on your street. you may have recalled a car that was set on fire on your street earlier this summer.. that was his. :lol:

Silver 05-06 LGT on 495 south near Andover, MA around 11:30 Thursday, or maybe it was Friday. Exhaust looked stock but sounded anything but. We do not have enough of these understated and somewhat under appreciated cars in SoCal--just posers in BMWs and Audis.

The car could have used a couple of significant but subtle cosmetic mods though--just to stand out more for people in the know (meaning not ricers or cops). (I went with Spec B bumpers and a custom 3" whisper catback mated to my 3" DP.)

Silver LGT in Providence, RI on 95S at 4:30pm last Thursday (10/29). Looked like you were stock, possibly Spec B wheels?

Anyway, I was still wearing the remnants of my Halloween costume (we had a party at work that day) including a ridiculous amount of black eye makeup. So if you saw a RBP 05 LGT with an insane looking individual, yes that was me. =DDDD