LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted - NHLEG walking the grounds of a soccer tournament trying to find the dumba** that parked him in. You ever get out of there?

Yeah, the person was not only stupid, but a jerk! He obviously heard me loudly asking, "Does anybody have a Nissan Maxima", and then explaining to somebody who asked what was wrong, "Somebody boxed me in and I can't get my car out" (my car was parked nose in to a fence and he literally parked within 3 or 4' of my back bumper - NO WAY to get out). So, he doesn't identify himself, gets up and goes back to move his car. This leaves me still walking around the 4 soccer fields yelling my question over and over wondering why nobody is saying, "Yes, I own a Nissan Maxima, is there a problem?" I finally see my wife walking back to the fields waving for me to come over to her. She explains that a man came back and was VERY apologetic, blah, blah, blah. Now, I wouldn't have been so worked up, but my older son had a travel team game in Portsmouth and we had to be there in about an hour so I didn't have the luxury of waiting an hour for the next game to finish.

Musta been a typical Republican Soccer mom:lol:

Not with an Obama bumper sticker! :eek: Just kidding. ;):) Left/Right...whi cares! People are stupid!

BTW, were you not the one who said you "had a face that sunk a thousand ships" or something like that? :lol:

Yeah, the person was not only stupid, but a jerk! He obviously heard me loudly asking, "Does anybody have a Nissan Maxima", and then explaining to somebody who asked what was wrong, "Somebody boxed me in and I can't get my car out" (my car was parked nose in to a fence and he literally parked within 3 or 4' of my back bumper - NO WAY to get out). So, he doesn't identify himself, gets up and goes back to move his car. This leaves me still walking around the 4 soccer fields yelling my question over and over wondering why nobody is saying, "Yes, I own a Nissan Maxima, is there a problem?" I finally see my wife walking back to the fields waving for me to come over to her. She explains that a man came back and was VERY apologetic, blah, blah, blah. Now, I wouldn't have been so worked up, but my older son had a travel team game in Portsmouth and we had to be there in about an hour so I didn't have the luxury of waiting an hour for the next game to finish.

Jeepers crickets. No wonder you get cranky:lol:

If this occurred in the North End, his car would have four flat tires;)

But this being "Exata", it wouldn't be "propah":lol:;):)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Not with an Obama bumper sticker! :eek: Just kidding. ;):) Left/Right...whi cares! People are stupid!

BTW, were you not the one who said you "had a face that sunk a thousand ships" or something like that? :lol:

A woman has to know her limitations:lol:

45 years ago, I was hot. Cigs, throat cancer changed all of that. And yeah, I still smoke:eek:

But I can still kick butt

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

And I got a bridge for sale in New York! :lol:

Call me 25 years and YOU can tell me how handsome you were:lol:

The "golden years" are not for the faint of heart or sissies;)

Call me 25 years and YOU can tell me how handsome you were:lol:

And a hot Butch Lesbo doesn't have the same sort of attraction to men as it does to women. I am sure you would prefer A lipstick lesbian, better yet two, as long as they weren't wearing strap ons:eek:

The "golden years" are not for the faint of heart or sissies;)

today around 1:30pm in Waltham, a DGM 08+ Spec B (I think, looked like it had bigger wheels than mine as we went different directions) with a roof rack. You were right behind me at the intersection of Hammond St and Rt. 20, i was in my OBP LGT...

Thursday in Northampton MA, 750am turning right onto Main Street from that street you can go straight past Fly By Night or left to get to Smith College. You had new cans as far as I could tell. Mass plates for sure, black in color

My wife tells me it gets harder every year as I get older, and you?

There are few things harder than lucite, and it glows in the dark:lol: You?????:lol:

Followed and drove in the vicinity of a OBP LGT wagon with bike roof racks (yakima)

on the Masspike around 2pm for several miles between 495 and 128

I was in my wifes 08 black Tribeca with a Thule roof box. We aslo passed a 08 white

LGT sedan with an white haired "older" woman driving !

Spotted a silver 06 legacy debadged with exhaust at the Trio Salon and Spa in willisto. However the driver wa not your typical moded legacy driver. I would think she was borrowing the car. She held the door open for me because my hands were full, which I appreciate. The car sounded awesome and had some big cans on it. Anyone?!?