LegacyGT.com

Redstriker's LGT Journal

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought some Super Blue brake fluid, Hawk HPS and Mach V SS brakelines.

Also I'm looking at the Centric brake rotors...

Hmm....thoughts on EBC brake rotors? Anyone? Bueller?

Have not read up on the EBC. The Centrix Premiums have an excellent reputation for the price point. There seems to be good quality control on them. They are also recommended by the Subaru WRX/STI mod shop that works on my car.

I bought some DBA's for my fronts... fit? we'll see! Why DBA? Quite a highly respected rotor on other forums and internationally... I just need a nice weekend to do them. Bought hawk HPS for the pads.

Here is the thread that I asked on the fitment...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/size-dba-4000-series-194132.html?highlight=DBA

Let me know if they fit. I am interested in those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Time for an update!

I've been loving my car setup right now, but it may be time for some more power. I'm looking at options on what to do. Also, looking around for what to buy for clutch and flywheel setup (note that I do autocross at least once per month). I also might get a smaller RSB so I can rotate the rear of the car a bit better in autocross, still up in the air.

Currently, my car is in the body shop due to a friend of mine side swipping the drivers side with his truck last fall. I just got some time to finally get it fixed.

Archived