LegacyGT.com

Official Skiing and Snowboarding thread

Brady

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Season is over most places here in Colorado now. Winter Park will be open the next two weekends, and I'm teaching on Saturday, and probably skiing Breck's closing day on Sunday.

But this weekend, my sister had almost 4 feet of snow at her place in Conifer. Breck only got 2 feet over the weekend ... "only".

Skied 15" on Saturday at Breck, then lapped pow all morning at Vail on Sunday for closing day. A damn good finish at Vail, and better than last year when I landed in the hospital!

I skied WP (Mary Jane Area) for the first time ever this season. :eek: I was hell bent on catching Panaorama to the top and taming those upper faces. Well the wind had other plans and i never cared Drunken Frenchman and Eagle Lift accessible trails were so epic (im an east coast skier).

I then skied Park City and lived on Jupiter bowl and the east wall faces. Next season I plan to ski WP again first conditions permitting.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived