LegacyGT.com

Who has had their Legacy the longest

wow, this thread went from who's had their legacy the longest to who's put on the most miles since they got it. Anyways, here's my contribution:

January 15, 2005

15,350 and change.....

...and Ken S, I'm assuming you meant to say 7-12-04?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its gonna be exactly 3 years this august. when i got it, it had 23000km, now its about 62000. My dad and I don't give it much of a rest, but it ain't complaining. regular oil changes, maintanance, engine flushes, etc keep the car running like new. Ross was impressed :D

Need to change brake disks and suspension though. Oh, and front bumper...

Consciences? I have a clear conscience - paid for it, didn't steal it. :D

Anyway, bought last June, I'll have to check the paperwork to see whether it was before the 16th or not. 18K+ miles so far.

Thanks for pointing out my spelling error.

Oh and yes I was trying to see who has had their Legacy the longest.

P.S.

If you had a Legacy back when this site was LegacySTi.com, then you get titled "OG"

Sept. '04. About 18k in about 9 or 10 months. Oy! I was the first one in my town to have a GT (or any Leggy for that matter), and I think the only GT until like a couple a weeks ago.

Favorite Question from Strangers: "Is that front or rear wheel drive?" :D :D :D :D

I want to see the consensus on when everyone bought or have owned their Legacy. :cool:

I just hit my 1 year anniversary on June 16th. 13K miles for the year. :D

got mine 1 year ago, the same day. When I was handed the keys I was told it was the only one registered in Ma. at that time. Strange.

I've been in a GT since '01. That was a 1991 JDM GT, and when I got back to the states in Jan '03, I got a US GT. And this one is very close to getting it's turbolegs in from the previous '91. So I guess I've technically owned a 'turbo' legacy since '01, cuz I never got rid of the engine. :D

Archived