LegacyGT.com

Who has had their Legacy the longest

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

June 3, 2004. 26,420 miles (or so). ;)

Maybe I'll make it 3 years before the the 36,000 miles but I doubt it.

Oh yeah, I was the first wagon owner ('05 model anyway) here and used to have a custom sig to prove it. Hey Tide, what happened to those custom siggy's anyway? ;)

Cheers!

Ian

I now have 98K on this car and only one issue. I had the cooling fans on all the time. I found out that it was a common problem and that the ECU needed to be replaced. That is the only problem in nearly a 100K and 21 months or so. That and I kept blowing headlight bulbs untill I dissconnected the DRLs.

napiersaber - 34k , any lingering issues/warranty work/problems with the car ?

We'll since the dead has been ressurected.......

:eek:....so many owners here Avg less than 10k per year....Jeeeesh!

1 yr anniv. @ the end of the month will have Avg about 19k for the Yr.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I now have 98K on this car and only one issue. I had the cooling fans on all the time. I found out that it was a common problem and that the ECU needed to be replaced. That is the only problem in nearly a 100K and 21 months or so. That and I kept blowing headlight bulbs untill I dissconnected the DRLs.

wow.. that is a lot of miles extremely fast.. Glad to hear that car has kept up with them though.

Have you replaced the clutch or timing belt yet?

wow.. that is a lot of miles extremely fast.. Glad to hear that car has kept up with them though.

Have you replaced the clutch or timing belt yet?

The clutch is fine. I feel nothing out of the normal. Most of the miles are highway. I will probably do the timing chain and the fuel pump at the 100K mark. I use the car for work. I'm on the road sales covering all of New England and New York. I have found myself in Bangor Maine and then on my way to Buffalo NY the next day. This car has held up better than any other I have used in this job. Most people have a hard time beliving the miles that I do when I post them.

Drove it home on July 31st 2005, now the odometer reads 31000. Haha, 31k miles in seven to eight months!!

Just kidding; only 7000 of those miles are mine...got it used with 24k on the clock.

I love the bejesus out of this car!

Cheers.

Archived