LegacyGT.com

Swagons Build Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea im curious to see if it helps. what can a normal open deck block hold psi wise?

keep in mind im not useing the stock high comp internals.

motor so far is looking like this

random case halves that are open deck. 50 dollar block, diy close deck, was deck and bored to match pistons.

wiseco custom pistons

sti stock rods

sti crank with 11k and a 10 under grind

still looking at bearings

10mm oil pump

killer b oil pickup

and still need to contact wiseco about rings

arp case bolts

arp head studs

1996 hla 25d heads, decked, cleaned and 2 angle valve job gasket match and light porting.

only reving to 7000

should make around 3400 hp...... minus 3000

around a month before i leave for basic ill push it to its limits and see what breaks first, my bet is on the rods when i get close to the 27psi mark or the block will crack around god knows when....

that is if my diffs dont explode or i snap my axles. cant wait to break shit.

Master cylinder, clutch pedal assembly, lines, slave cyl, clutch Fork. Basically everything. Or that what I gathered the last time I went to the you pull it lot. Pretty darn different.
I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • I Donated
My spidey senses were tingling when I sensed that someone claimed to be getting 3400 horsepower on an EJ engine. I had to chime in

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
well tuning is back up and running, so im going to swap on the new fuel rails and regulatot and tune for that plus e85. so thats still cheap, just a few hours of down time and some tuning. then im going to trailor it down to the exhaust shop to have them fab the uppie and 3 inch turbo back. and then boost the stock block to 5-6 pounds while i build the built motor.. and then swap time and thats it..

Archived