LegacyGT.com

Swagons Build Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used TunerStudio once before as well and really wasn't a big fan. Granted, I'm certainly not a tune guru by any means, but it certainly seemed lacking...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Well hell. I registered my ts. I fell like I should use it. Can meg's tune and ts work fine if I install both but only run one at a time. Will all my settings I have made in ts carry over to megatune via controllor

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

• I Donated
Well hell. I registered my ts. I fell like I should use it. Can meg's tune and ts work fine if I install both but only run one at a time. Will all my settings I have made in ts carry over to megatune via controllor

Two seperate programs.

If you flash over a tune onto your ECU via tuner studio, and then connect to your ecu with MegaTune, you will be able to pull everything up and modify it.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 weeks later...
Whoa. What did you have done at the machine shop? I'm definitely still diggin' the laptop tray you built. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for on-the-fly tuning/logging. I think it's a good idea... *shrug*
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

It is so much better then just sitting the laptop on the seat. This way I can reach over. Strike a key. And begin logging or start auto tune.

Plus a passenger can still sit in the car.

Do you guys want a walk around video/tuning sofeware tour?

And at the machine shop.

I had

Block was matched to pistons. Decked. And cleaned

Heads were cleaned. decked. And valve job. And tapped for an oil return

Crank was giving a 10 under grind. Balenced and nitrided

Innovate coolant temp gauge in the mail. Along with lash gauge. Dial bore gauge. Dial caliper. Micrometers. And a Subaru key lanyard. And a sticker. AWD do it on all fours.

Also ordered 7 more 5 dollar gauge pods. Lil I love these cheap ass gauge pods. Work great and look simple. Because racecar

Got a problem. My down pipe. I afriad to think what a 2.5 inch to 3 inch rotated down pipe will look like from a exhaust shop that don't deal with those kinds of tight bends. Not to mention there are no shops with mendral bender's around here.

So I was thinking a should be able to buy one but I don't even know where to begin.

Looking to a down pipe made for a rotated setup that tapers to 3 inch from a 2.5 inch hotside flange with o2 bunged would be a plus

Trans they do but not the frame. You will need to modify the downpipe. You will have to modify it for a rotated setup anyways.

They must sell rotated down pipes.

Plus here are some pics of the diy close deck awsomeness

http://img.tapatalk.com/44707144-908f-2ae7.jpg

Did that closed deck mod work how you intended? Looks dodgy lol

Only messed up in one place. The deck fell down a quarter inch cause the sugar below it found a way to spill out the block that I didn't see.

Other wise I think this is the first time its been done on a ej block. I know it came from a guy with a b18 or some other shit open deck inline

Archived