LegacyGT.com

Swagons Build Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the way rings are seated is with friction, honestly the oil you put on is to help install them. oil is splashed onto the walls in seconds once the engine is fired up for the first time. the best time to seat the rings is in the first 100 miles, with a hard, drive it like cops are on your ass, break in. just dont rev the livin hell out of it right away.

i installed my pistons with a splash of 2 stoke oil on the ring compressor which sucked, i ended up compressing the rings by hand

the way rings are seated is with friction, honestly the oil you put on is to help install them. oil is splashed onto the walls in seconds once the engine is fired up for the first time. the best time to seat the rings is in the first 100 miles, with a hard, drive it like cops are on your ass, break in. just dont rev the livin hell out of it right away.

i installed my pistons with a splash of 2 stoke oil on the ring compressor which sucked, i ended up compressing the rings by hand

......Just wanted to officaly announce this build is over........

Car has struck a tree and do to the circumstances and time I'm selling it to be continued by a buddy of mine who has the tag Swagon_lives. His names nick. But be nice he don't quite know his way around the suby world or understand that theses cars are legos.

John, nail the living hell out of him with stickys

I'm off to basic in 11 or 10 days.

Keep am eye out for a nice rs or lgt in the southeast guys for me around April. 2-5 grand would be awesome.

Peace

Archived