LegacyGT.com

Gathering info for LGT BBQ in Denver late sept

cryo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a blast. I'm geeked.

Richard - 3

Cryo - 2

Emblazoned - 2

LGT For ME - 1

Utmost - 1 (with possibility of one more)

Chas WG - 1 (guessing)

bronconia - 1

rweezy - 1

eekay - 1 (guessing)

I think we're now at 13 confirmed, with the possibility of a few more. Perfect sized gathering, imo.

Off to the driveway for a couple hours. :D

How am I such a ******* retard. I just read through the thread. Words cannot describe how incredibly stupid and sorry I am right now....I honestly don't know how I helped plan this and managed to mark my phone, wall, Outlook, and Google calendars for tomorrow. I literally feel sick to my stomach right now. I'm so incredibly sorry everyone. I really don't even know what else to say....

PLEASE tell me I at least scheduled the right day with the parks office? Did you guys have part of the shelter?

**** me, I am so so sorry. Please, realize that my life is incredibly hectic right now, and while that is absolutely no excuse, I hope you can all forgive my absence.

Well lets just say we had a lot of left over buns..... Thanks cryo, if not for him who knows, dave you the man, and I will def support your new endovors, rest of the guys good to meet you all, my kids asked if we would have a subie party next week....

How am I such a ******* retard. I just read through the thread. Words cannot describe how incredibly stupid and sorry I am right now....I honestly don't know how I helped plan this and managed to mark my phone, wall, Outlook, and Google calendars for tomorrow. I literally feel sick to my stomach right now. I'm so incredibly sorry everyone. I really don't even know what else to say....

PLEASE tell me I at least scheduled the right day with the parks office? Did you guys have part of the shelter?

**** me, I am so so sorry. Please, realize that my life is incredibly hectic right now, and while that is absolutely no excuse, I hope you can all forgive my absence.

lol... we were wondering what happened! don't worry about it though, cryo fed us all with some awesome asada.

i don't know if there was a scheduling conflict with the shelter... no one was there, just us. it all worked out and had a good time. our leggy is up for another one!

Relax, brother. I feel bad for you, mostly because it was an awesome time!

Hey man don't worry about it,don't beat yourself up. like stated above it all turned out well and had a great time. We were all just curious what happened to ya..lol....im glad everyone had a good time and we had a blast. Very nice to meet you richard ,your wife and emblazoned and yours. Also good to see all you other guys again. Thanks 09spec b *scott* for having us over afterward for pool and all. Good times.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Hey man don't worry about it,don't beat yourself up. like stated above it all turned out well and had a great time. We were all just curious what happened to ya..lol....im glad everyone had a good time and we had a blast. Very nice to meet you richard ,your wife and emblazoned and yours. Also good to see all you other guys again. Thanks 09spec b *scott* for having us over afterward for pool and all. Good times.

Dave

Likewise, Cryo. I'd also like to echo every other statement you made.

As I said after the last meet, this forum has a genuinely great bunch of people. Bring on the next gathering! :cool:

had a great time with everyone yesterday. it is always great to talk to other owners and see there ideas on their cars. hope we can have another BBQ meet before it gets to cold outside. thanks for the food cryo that was great and thanks for a great time everyone.

IMG_6052.thumb.jpg.c1eeb72a0bdcd0cffcd755b24a453890.jpg

IMG_6099.thumb.jpg.d3dc93f392ecf5ec8a8d820b1552cd81.jpg

IMG_6106.thumb.jpg.aec29f7a01676346e0a5a73089b95de6.jpg

IMG_6127.thumb.jpg.c87514d0b1cae2964cd3a5633bd262ad.jpg

IMG_6140.thumb.jpg.fa71e4fc265dbb3136995a114a2768bf.jpg

IMG_6090.thumb.jpg.b945a2342bfda36d679c9fe196590990.jpg

IMG_6113.thumb.jpg.f3715d4a41798a14daddc927a226411d.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it, everyone. My little sister went into labor on Friday night and I was in the hospital with her until this morning around 5am. However, I'm happy to say I'm now the uncle of a beautiful little girl and both my sister and her baby came out just fine. :)

I swear, swear, SWEAR I'll make it to the next meet! Looks like it was a blast!

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Well, as usual, something came up to keep me away from this event. My daughter's birthday was last weekend, but my wife scheduled a family birthday party and dinner at our house right at 4pm so there was no way I could make it out. It looks like a great time was had by all and at least one 5th Gen car made it out.

And as eekay said above, "I swear, swear, SWEAR I'll make it to the next meet!" So lets start the planning soon for another one. The weather is great this time of year and I know we have at least a month before some nasty weather, so let's do it!

I think "Cryotune Performance" should have a meet and greet/tune/stuff....sometime soon. Of course we'll all pitch in as well to make it a good meet and give him some biz at the same time.

+1 Haha

Of course, I'm really up for a meet anywhere. I just wish so much silly crap didn't come up to keep from them all the time...

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

+1 Haha

Of course, I'm really up for a meet anywhere. I just wish so much silly crap didn't come up to keep from them all the time...

Same here, but when both sets of grand parents are coming to my house, I'm pretty much locked down. And of course my daughter is worth missing any meet up. Carne Asada or not. ;) But it sounds like it was wonderful and I'm still wanting to meet some of the local LGT'ers!

The only Subie owners I've been meeting lately have been kids driving WRX's and STi's and they are really rather prick like. :rolleyes:

Late to the after comments but Great Food+Great People= Great times. Kinda wish I stuck around for the after pool but when the ladies call its hard to say no ;). Im most def down with another meet before the snow and as for the ski/boarding question I do partake so I might down for that as well. Great pics Id post mine but the quality is crappy so its not really even worth it.

emblazoned, try drawing a box over the plate and then "fill" it in with a color and see if that doesn't do it for you. Otherwise, just mess with the tools and see what you can do. I'd use a "clone" tool to make some numbers disappear if it were PSE or PS, but I'm not sure if MS Paint has a clone tool.

i use the smudge too on aperture on my mac. i think a ski/snowboard meet would be awesome. i am usually up snowboarding every weekend that i am in town. i am down to go to arapahoe basin and do a ski day plus i will bring a little grill so we can have a ski and grill out in the parking lot but we should do another grill day before the winter weather comes in.

Archived