LegacyGT.com

Gathering info for LGT BBQ in Denver late sept

cryo

I'd like to see the bbq creativity of the LGT crew, so burgers? maybe if they are homemade and spiced up a notch, just saying, yes I can be a food snob sometimes...

Have already seen posts for ribs, chicken wings, and marinated skirt steak sliders (me), any other ideas, plus lets not forget the sides and of course BEER

Fine, food snob! ;) I can make some burgers. I'll do some normal and some spicy. Anyone want a SUPER spicy one? I'll definitely be making one of those for myself...

Also, you might want to change the month/date in the topic to reflect October, Dave. \o/

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^yeah buddy, who doesnt like good grub, and eekay your already bringing more than you should so I'm trying to save you some $ by not bringing buns... last time we had 4 extra packs of buns. Just saying... lets see what the others chime in on w/ what they are bringing

Charcoal - eekay (one large bag)

Burgers - eekay (will 20 be enough?)

Buns - eekay

Plates - eekay (also plastic knives, spoons, forks...

Hot wing cubes,charcoal as well, - cryo

Ribs - ChasWG

Chips - ChasWG

Sliders - LGT For ME

Potato Salad - Swansack

7 layer dip - Swansack

I'll also bring a 6 pack of choice brews

MMMMMMMM Boy! I'm hungry now!

So what time for this? Someone said something around either 2 or 3pm. Are we all good for this time frame?

And am I going to be the lone 5th Gen this time or is emblazoned or any other 5th Gen owner also coming to this one?

OK, SO. Just got off the phone with my old boss...since it's within two weeks of the reservation date, it's a first come first serve kind of deal. As of right now, no one else has it reserved (ANY of the three sections at that shelter), and they won't reserve it to anyone from this point on.

So, again, it's first come first serve. You guys are more than welcome to try and get down there to use it!

I'd love to come, but I'm going to the game...if you have any questions, post em here or pm me and I'll try to respond asap.

Cheers

MMMMMMMM Boy! I'm hungry now!

So what time for this? Someone said something around either 2 or 3pm. Are we all good for this time frame?

And am I going to be the lone 5th Gen this time or is emblazoned or any other 5th Gen owner also coming to this one?

Don't worry Chas, I'm most likely in! We road tripped and if we're not too beat come sunday we'll be there. sadly i scraped a part of my front bumper on a high concrete parking bump so i'm sporting a "strawberry". needless to say, i'm super pissed. if anyone knows how to fix it pls pm me!

in other news, we'll bring something but not sure just yet!

Don't worry Chas, I'm most likely in! We road tripped and if we're not too beat come sunday we'll be there. sadly i scraped a part of my front bumper on a high concrete parking bump so i'm sporting a "strawberry". needless to say, i'm super pissed. if anyone knows how to fix it pls pm me!

Come on you can make it!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Yeah dude, you better be there!

Oh, and this is how you fix it:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Derek1111111/SubyPURPLE1PHoto.jpg

^Here's the address from my earlier post. I also sent you a PM w/ directions from Ft Collins. If you need more clarification feel free to ask.

Are shooting for 2pm? And anyone have a portable tv to have the broncos game on?

This is the address I believe:

Neighborhood: Highlands Ranch9651 S. Quebec St.

Littleton, CO 80130Its the SW corner of Lincoln and Quebec, toward the Grand Golf Driving range. You can either take I25 to C470 then south on Quebec for about 2-3 miles then run into it. Or I25 to Lincoln then go west for 3 miles and run into itBehind the post office, SW corner, hope to see you all there, more direction ?s just ask

Well its supposed to be 55 degrees with no rain. If the sun is out like it is right now it should be ok. Norman - im in Arvada and will be taking 70 to I25. If you want to meet around there somewhere we can cruise down together. Let me know.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

up till about 2 hrs ago I was all in but damn the inlaws came into town since it was too much snow in Breck where they were planning on going. I'm trying to plan around their visit but I think they want to have a late lunch for the mom in law's bday... this early snow is screwing everything up. I'm holding out hope for at least a quick visit but no guarantees :(

Archived