LegacyGT.com

Gathering info for LGT BBQ in Denver late sept

cryo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if I can be one of the first cars off, some time around noon-ish I should be able to be at the meet by 4PM without a problem. 5PM at the very latest (as long as traffic isn't totally f***ed..) I'm good with whatever. Just don't wanna miss anyone. :)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

ok, it kills me to say this because i want tons of leggies at the TSD.. but... the last tsd ran about 5 hours with an hour of waiting for scores at the end. i think we could cut down on the wait time between stages and i built bubba a sweet score calculator so i think we could run the whole thing faster with less down time. you *could* run part of the race and take-off... your call. i won't give away the race endpoint but i will say that it should take less than an hour from the endpoint to HR.

given that i'll be running around all day with the TSD can i get a free pass on bringing something to the meet (if i even can make it up there before everyone digs out)? i'll bring double next time! is that ok? i wanna see some 5th gens this meet and i'll bring a dog and my wife!

Haha. I'll cover you on this meet if you end up showing up. That would be great if I could run the TSD and then just head straight to HR for the meet. Sounds like I'm going to have to meet someone early to have them take my stuff to the meet for me. ;) Any takers?
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Well I'm going to tempt the FreeLancer gods and say I plan on being there for this LGT gathering. My son has a football game that morning so a afternoon/early evening gathering works well for me. I just hope a last minute job doesn't come up and ruin this for me.

I'll be bringing my 2011 3.6R Legacy. I'm hoping other 5th Gens come, but if not, so what?!

Let me think about what I want to bring food wise or if there is a need that I'm not seeing, let me know.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Im still in and planned on picking up the food at the end of the week. Im hoping to be there by 430 to 5 or so. Should be fun.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I'm also still in, along with the wife. We're going to run out of daylight pretty quick, so we should get the ball rolling on grilling ASAP when we arrive.

Might be bringing another friend, too.

That was my thought. I figure it will be getting dark around 7 or so I plan on firing up the grill as soon as I get there for the carne, it cooks real quick though.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I drove by the spot yesterday as its real close to my house. I saw at least 4 charcoal grills, plents of seating park bench style, a kids playground right next to it, a basketball court and a sand volleyball court as well FYI. And a parking lot w/ about 20-30 spots. Looks like a great spot for a meet, see you all there

Current attendee figures:

Richard - 3

Cryo - 2

Emblazoned - 2

LGT For ME - 4 (let me know if I deciphered that right)

Utmost - 1

Chas WG - 1 (guessing based on last post)

bronconia - 1 (guessing based on last post)

rweezy - 1 (guessing based on last post)

eekay - 1 (guessing based on last post)

That brings us to an initial number of 16. Feel free to update/fix my guessing or misinterpretations.

I'm getting pretty stoked! :)

Change of plans, just me. The my pops is going to take the kids to the movies instead. Bringing a dessert

Current attendee figures:

Richard - 3

Cryo - 2

Emblazoned - 2

LGT For ME - 4 (let me know if I deciphered that right)

Utmost - 1

Chas WG - 1 (guessing based on last post)

bronconia - 1 (guessing based on last post)

rweezy - 1 (guessing based on last post)

eekay - 1 (guessing based on last post)

That brings us to an initial number of 16. Feel free to update/fix my guessing or misinterpretations.

I'm getting pretty stoked! :)

Archived