LegacyGT.com

Gathering info for LGT BBQ in Denver late sept

cryo

Best Carne Asada burrito I think I've ever had was at Benny's on 7th and Grant. Pretty orgasmic, really. I'm already wet at the mouth thinking about it. Haha.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an easy up tent they might be able to fit into the trunk? Can never have too much shade. Also I can bring a little boom box for some tunes and maybe a frisbee or two. Just an idea. Best carne asada i've had was in san bernadino ca from a little ghetto shack. They sell 10lbs at a time raw and we used to pick up at least 20 lbs uncooked for every bbq cause everyone would come out the woodworks. I try and duplicate their receipe and think I come close. You guys can be critics....lol

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

^^:wub: burritos.... if nothing else those that dont bring something can kick in a few bucks for cryo to make a good size batch of carne, yum

I always can find a good burrito shack anytime I'm near Federal, Littleton/HR not so much:spin:

Wow i miss a few days of this thread and you guys are talkin about horny burrito's or maybe im missing something i did just skim this at work lol. Well I guess all that is left is dessert so....

1. Charcoal - eekay

2. Burgers - Bronconia

3. Buns - Richard T

4. Chips - Cryo

5. Soda. - eekay (Sprite, Coke)

6. Dessert - rweezy (cookies, brownies, suggestions?)

7. Plasticware/plates - eekay

8. Carne Asada - Cryo

9. Salad - Richard T

This sounds like a pretty kick ass time. I think my wife may be choosing to throw her birthday party 9/24, but I am not sure. Gonna go ahead and mark myself and tentative. I'll let you all know when I know.

Yeah. Lots of burrito places on Federal anywhere north of Hampden. I have yet to try Bubba Chino's burritos though. They sure sound good. *shrug*

I'm sure there'll be other kiddos attending. Especially since it's scheduled for after school and WAY after daycare. :) I'll bring my dog, maybe. He's never on a leash though. Hates it. I'd have to figure out a way to keep him leashed to where he's still happy and social.

As far as the dog goes, I can just tell you from my experience working there (that was our "home park" so to speak), that people RARELY obeyed the leash laws at the parks. There are plenty of places to tie him up with a LONG leash if you'd like, but as long as he's well mannered, I can almost guarantee you won't have any problems! None of the workers will be around to monitor (they do mornings on the weekends), the only person who MIGHT give you trouble would be a park ranger, and they're the type that'll give a warning first.

Also, there's a pretty large dog park on the park premises. It's about a ten minute walk from the picnic shelter, so you can always go run around there as well! It's a pretty gigantic park

Nice! He's super well-mannered and he'll stay close to the gathering. So, sounds good! He'd be way happy about that. I'll bring him!

Haha. I just realized I also registered for a TSD rally on the 24th in Colorado Springs... I hate missing those. They're fun... :(

Haha. Alrighty. There should be one in the next couple of months. I know BubbaSTi tries to do them fairly often. Just not sure when the season ends. I believe this is the 4th one. So, there MIGHT be one more. Although, I'm sure we can convince him to do some winter TSD's. That'd be kick ass. :)

Haha. Alrighty. There should be one in the next couple of months. I know BubbaSTi tries to do them fairly often. Just not sure when the season ends. I believe this is the 4th one. So, there MIGHT be one more. Although, I'm sure we can convince him to do some winter TSD's. That'd be kick ass. :)

so did we ever set a time for the lgt meet? if its late enough you can do the TSD and then go have some LGT food! i've already volunteered to crew for the TSD so ... please make the LGT meet later?!? pretty please? i want to see a bunch of leggies!

this Colorful Colorado TSD is the third so there's one more for the year!

Nice! If you're already crewing, maybe I can actually attend. I believe first car goes out at noon so there might be enough time. I believe the meet was set to be later in the day. Not sure about an exact set time though.

Update: Went in again today and put a reservation down for saturday sept. 24th!

Here's the skinny. It'll have to be an afternoon meet, as the park is going to be filled with soccer until then. They start early, and are usually done by 3 or 4.

As it stands right now, we're the first to make a reservation. It's free, BUT if someone else calls to reserve the shelter for that weekend, they will call me and give me the opportunity to pay the $66 fee.

How does that sound for everybody?

Yup. Okay. So, maybe we should schedule the meet for like 5 or something? Maybe later to make it a dinner thing? 6-ish? I would think 4-5 hours for the TSD should be plenty. Plus the hour drive back...

I'm easy...whatever works best for the rest of you guys. I can do anytime all afternoon...but just so we can plan accordingly, the park "closes" at dark. I imagine that'll probly be around 830 ish? I've never actually heard of anyone getting in trouble for being there later, but I honestly don't know the rules off hand. I was never around that late to see the consequences haha

Yeah. Pretty standard. Dark is usually closing time at all city parks. Will 2.5-3.5 hours be long enough? Seems like a reasonable amount of time to chat, play, eat and bullsh** to me... Of course, the meet can always start earlier. I just won't be there at the very beginning. I can always hand the supplies off to you, cryo or (hopefully) finse... No big deal.

Archived