LegacyGT.com

is there anthing good about the lgt?

Thanks guys but I just traded my car for a 1989 honda civic.. At least it will get good mpg's that more I can say for the Subaru

Next time buy a car that's within your budget so you can afford the payments.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks guys but I just traded my car for a 1989 honda civic.. At least it will get good mpg's that more I can say for the Subaru

Probably because you don't have any urge to push the turbo since the Honda doesn't even have a turbo.

this post screams idiocracy. a turbo car is going to get worse mpg no matter what it is. have fun driving your piece of shit civic at 80whp.

See ya over on Honda-Tech or D-series.org, or turbod16.com or Hondahookup.

You gona boost that thing ?

My son was getting 32mpg with a GT35R on our D16z6. Great cars for gas milage and lots of HP easy mid12 second 1/4 mile.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

its so true and i love my civic. it runs awesome 35mpgs you cant beat that. only regret was not racing them first. i know the civic would of smoked that pooparu

Archived