LegacyGT.com

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I promised you all pics. It's been tough I haven't been able to see the build at all because of work(I work 3pm to 11pm) today I may try and head up since the fmic is supposed to be delivered. I will make sure I get lots of engine bay pics and driving videos. Right now we are coordinating with the build as well as Bren tuning. Depending on how much Andrew quotes me at for a total on putting the kit in plus parts will depend on how soon I will be able to afford a good dyne tune. Should be a good week!

I'd like to see a 7 or 8psi tune!

Sounds expensive...

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I have pics! Coming tonight. Bov is being overnighted and everything is being wrapped up. I'm PRAYING it will be all done by tomorrow. I'll hopefully have some videos as well.

10 pages? Just hit page 4 for me... Someone is still on newb viewing settings...

EDIT: Even at just 4psi takes the car from underpowered, unfun and WOT to get on the freeway/highway to more than enough power to get out of its way. 7psi should be a hoot.

Archived