LegacyGT.com

I suppose $1500 for extras and pro installation isn't too bad. If you do the install yourself I imagine you could shave $1k from the total price or so.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
400 miles in an the car is tuning awesome. Clutch is starting to go but other than that it's great. I'll post up some vids soon.

The stocker is only rated @ 196 hp and 198 lb/ft of torque lol what a joke that kit has found the weakness :)

Go with the Exedy stage 1 or the ACT stage 1 kit

kudos to AJW on the install

also congrats Ryouske for being the first customer on here to get this on their car, many have been waiting a long time for this

He's not the first.

vid sounds good though

I love it can't wait to see what it will run at 5 to 6 psi. How long so turbos take to brake it?

most tuners suggest wastegate boost, which on an oem turbo'd car is usually 6psi :lol: atleast with my SI drive it is, I mode is wastegate boost for fuel economy (6psi) S is 13psi, S# is 18psi.

S and S# are the same boost in my '09, 15.3psi.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

not to hijack, but could u get the guts to the si control and hook it to the 2.5i as kind of a factory AP. It would be cool to swap on the fly like that.

not possible, it's ECU controlled.

so is the hardware of the ecu diff. From lgt to 2.5i or is it just the firmware. U cant flash a modded 2.5i firmware that has the SI software coded into it? Or even a GT firmware to it now that it has a turbo?

What exactly are you trying to gain? Either get a throttle body controller, or get a tune with more agressive throttle mapping.

On the autos you kinda have a similiar function by going into sport or sportshift. Manuals will need a controller or a tune for differences.

The LGT ECU cannot be put into a 2.5i, different harness, different engine. Do as ^^^^ said, the open source tuner should be able to change throttle plate opening angle and response time much like SI drive does. I know its possible because my tuner did so on my 09 2.5i.

I was just asking hypothetically. My cars bone stock and is going to stay that way til i get rid of my wife. Shes so MEAN!

thanks for the reply's!

Sounds like you want a Throttle controller I dont think your wife will be mean towards that simple edition :).

Archived