LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 miles. its off gale and the 60. I've been to one other car meet there where there were easily over 50 cars. its a cool venue, I just dont know how open it is or isnt. I wouldnt think there is ever much going on but then again it is friday night... Either way, its a huge area and were only having like 10-15 cars.

Alright, I am going to update the post for 930 at indians, and 1030 at tea for those that dont want to eat before the meet.

So I will need one list for the reservation and although I don't need a list, I would like to see who is going to the meet meet....

930 Dinner Indians:

1.Me, Derrick

1030 Photo Meet At Tea Station Gale and 60

1.Me, Derrick

Parking lot is quite important in our case, I don't want to go to a crowded parking lot. Anyone down for 85*C plaza in Irvine off of 405/Jamboree? They've got tons of restaurants there, and a nice parking structure with good lighting. Theres always some kind of car meet every weekend there. I'm just saying...

If we go to Tea at 10, its late enough that there shouldnt be anyone there. Most restraunts and such close at 10 anyway. Tryin to find more info on the place but I've only been there once. We should be fine on parking at 10. the link below is all I could find about the place, before it opened. Its basically brand new. Anyway, its definatley an awesome venue and shoudl work out fine.

http://www.cityofindustry.org/page.php?119

Like I said, i dont know much about it but if anyone else has any questions, let me know.

So, we can just meet at Tea Station or be at Indian earlier for those who want to eat, like at 8.

I was actually thinking the oppisite, Meet at the tea station at 10, then afterwards go get some food if you want to . I just checked, Indians is open to 130AM

If we go to Tea at 10, its late enough that there shouldnt be anyone there. Most restraunts and such close at 10 anyway. Tryin to find more info on the place but I've only been there once. We should be fine on parking at 10. the link below is all I could find about the place, before it opened. Its basically brand new. Anyway, its definatley an awesome venue and shoudl work out fine.

http://www.cityofindustry.org/page.php?119

Like I said, i dont know much about it but if anyone else has any questions, let me know.

I was there last Saturday night until 11pm, the parking lot was still pretty packed, but I didn't check the underground parking thou.

yes... the details are still being worked out...

POST "YES" You think Tea time at 10

and indians afterward.

3 yes's makes it unanimus....so we can get this set lol

D^&* I hate changing things....

like i said I think the underground is "secondary" parking...

maybe change the meet time to like 9 so we have more time to chill before ppl go to indians... just a thought. lol

either that or go eat earlier like mk6963 said. then meet later at tea.

Decision making in SoCal is so silly :lol:

yup

haha. so true. thats what happens when theres so many good options...

yup

like i said I think the underground is "secondary" parking...

maybe change the meet time to like 9 so we have more time to chill before ppl go to indians... just a thought. lol

either that or go eat earlier like mk6963 said. then meet later at tea.

yup

lol

I am still leaning towards 10 at Tea. in the secondary parking lot. I think if we go any earlier I may not be able to make it(8/9)(between traffic and not getting home till 5)

Then we can get an accurate count and call indians before we leave.

Archived