LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

Bank of America/Arcadia Tasty Garden parking lot. Baldwin & Duarte.

San Gabriel SuperStore/AU79 parking lot. San Gabriel/Valley.

Tapioca Express/99 cents store parking lot. Duarte & 2nd.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AE86 night is still at freemont just north of valley by kohls/subway/starf---s. I pop by often. Easy lot. No hassles. Kohls has plenty of space. I already know that lot is fine to chill in from personal, current experience. Good spot.

good place indeed, but a lot of speed bumps

not exactly all that good for super low cars, but then again, I think all the BMW/240/AE86 that goes there are probably much lower

Bank of America/Arcadia Tasty Garden parking lot. Baldwin & Duarte.

San Gabriel SuperStore/AU79 parking lot. San Gabriel/Valley.

Tapioca Express/99 cents store parking lot. Duarte & 2nd.

tasty garden one, you sure there won't be security bothering us?

SG au79 should be fine since they do have RX8 meet there on saturday i believe

Tea Station in Rowland Heights is a great spot with a huge underground parking area perfect for car meets. I vote there.

it's good but if the meet is in arcadia/sg, making everyone drive to Rowland, might be kind of hard and people might get lost...

good place indeed, but a lot of speed bumps not exactly all that good for super low cars, but then again, I think all the BMW/240/AE86 that goes there are probably much lower

Our LGT are 4x4 in comparison and the speed bumps are easily avoided. Not saying that Kohls in Alhambra is the place, but that IS my local Subway/Starf--ks/etc thats why I know it. I ate a seasonal new harvest chicken salad 12" on wheat there Saturday.:lol:

Don't know... We can start one if you want. Who has been here before do we need a head count?

1. Dwolson2

2. itsme

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

add your name to the list if you can go, just so I know for the reservation

1. Dwolson2

2. itsme

3. OGHK87Jay

4. GeraldG

I will call up on the 19 or earlier on the 20th with an approximate number, but I would like to be close.

Thanks

Archived