LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoot then why not in san gabriel at Indian's for some good taiwanese food and beers and cute waitresses then a drive down to Arcadia or get your asian food on in Arcadia (tasty gardens maybe or sinbala) and do the meet at the Santa Anita Mall haha

Shoot then why not in san gabriel at Indian's for some good taiwanese food and beers and cute waitresses then a drive down to Arcadia or get your asian food on in Arcadia (tasty gardens maybe or sinbala) and do the meet at the Santa Anita Mall haha

I've always wanted to set up a meet at Indian's. We can probably take up the parking lot around 4pm then go in when they open at 6pm lol. But after we finish we'll have to move somewhere else so we won't take up their lot

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

^^^ me too thats why i suggested we move to the santa anita mall after and there being plenty of space or then drive to walnut for mid night snack part II at the tea zones.

Address for Indian's

633 S San Gabriel Blvd

Ste 105

San Gabriel, CA 91776

Here is the address of Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way. The parking structure is along Shoreline Drive and Queens Way.

dont they close the garage parking there? i love that part of LB nice long roads.

how bout meeting at a nice cigar lounge?

dont they close the garage parking there? i love that part of LB nice long roads.

how bout meeting at a nice cigar lounge?

No it open late.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Location update 1 more day(Cut off will be friday at noon, so I can make the poll during lunch)

1. Walnut plaza

2.City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748

3. OC- Specific location needed

4. Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)

5. Irvine-405 and Jamboree

6.San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776

7.88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833

Start Time

1.7/8

2.9/10

3.10/11

4.11/12

I was looking at some of the locations, and I like the Indians place, but I am thinking that we may get more SD guys if we have it in LB or OC.... Not trying to sway votes, just thought it was something to think about. BTW Same distance from my house so I could care less....

Archived