LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as in how far from me and what time. i have work so if its too far or at a time i cant make then i cant go

what time is good for you?

I am thinking its going to be either LB or San Gabrial, but thats just speculation

its traffic around that time.. i say 9-12

wow i thought this meeting was just LA area with 5-8 people coming but every one from california :eek:wants to come which is great:)..

+1 on the time

plus I think its overdue for us to do a good meet, I know its been a while since my last one

its traffic around that time.. i say 9-12

wow i thought this meeting was just LA area with 5-8 people coming but every one from california :eek:wants to come which is great:)..

I live in a sh*thole and take every opportunity to get out that i can :)

thats why after we eat we move it to the santa anita mall like i said before to check our cars out after. I think the whole point of this meet setup by dwolson2 was to eat and then meet

Santa Anita Mall DO NOT WORK! Their securities will kick us out in matters of seconds...

Santa Anita Mall DO NOT WORK! Their securities will kick us out in matters of seconds...

agreed

Maybe Duarte/Balwin

the Von's plaza

I used to go to a meet there, but shit happened we had to move, not sure how it is now

LOL cha 4 tea looks like theres going to be mid night snack too

I don't think it's a great idea since it's on a friday...after all it's a 240 meet...

but theres a smaller lot by Garvey/San Gabriel, kind of dead there tho

Fremont/Valley, there is a plaza there I think AE86 Night are there or used to be there

wait till Hanger/mk6933 chimes in...they know this area better than I do...

AE86 night is still at freemont just north of valley by kohls/subway/starf---s. I pop by often. Easy lot. No hassles. Kohls has plenty of space. I already know that lot is fine to chill in from personal, current experience. Good spot.

Archived