LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

friday 29 Apr will be the cut off for suggestions of places, then polls will go up. Poll votes will end on the 6th of may/ then we will will have a definite location.

2 locations so far.

1. Walnut plaza

2.City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cut off dates will keep progress going forward. I hate the ...we should do this...and 6 months later it actually happens.

Also, what would be a good time. I know its "midnight meets" but should we change the time?

cut off dates will keep progress going forward. I hate the ...we should do this...and 6 months later it actually happens.

Also, what would be a good time. I know its "midnight meets" but should we change the time?

Haha yep... learned that one in the military too.

I'm down for anything I think... I can prolly make that work. I got a buddy in Oceanside I can stay with that weekend (since its still like a 3 hour drive from me).

Sounds like fun!

If you want asian food there is also the new mall where the AMC is on Atlantic in monterey park. They got Lee Sandwich, tasty garden, curry house, and other restaurants.

that area has really shitty roads and road construction everywhere, especially at night time

^^^ Can't argue with you on that one the roads are pretty shitty. Same with on Valley in Walnut as your entering from cal poly pomona and the 57 area its really unevenly paved up until right before the police station after that the roads are smooth

Location update 2 more days(Cut off will be friday at noon, so I can make the poll during lunch)

1. Walnut plaza

2.City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748

3. OC- Specific location needed

4. Longbeach-parking structure(address needed)

5. Irvine-405 and Jamboree

Time

^^^ Can't argue with you on that one the roads are pretty shitty. Same with on Valley in Walnut as your entering from cal poly pomona and the 57 area its really unevenly paved up until right before the police station after that the roads are smooth

Not if you're coming from the 60 exit Grand, then it's all smooth and wide roads heading North towards Valley

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

made a poll on an old thread,

I can have up to 10 selections and can allow for multiple choices. However, I can not edit the poll after it starts, so I will wait until friday like I had said before to start it

Archived