LegacyGT.com

May 2011 Midnight Meet

dwolson2

When and Where for the meet?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When and Where for the meet?

• Walnut plaza
    • Longbeach-Bubba Gump in LB, 87 Aquarium Way parking structure(addreShoreline Drive and Queens Way)
    • San gabriel at Indian's 633 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste 105 San Gabriel, CA 91776
    • Irvine-405 and Jamboree
    • 88 Cigar Lounge 118 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92833
    • City of Industry Tea Station 18558 Gale Ave. #186-188 City of Industry, CA 91748
    • 7/8
    • 9/10
    • 10/11
    • 11/12

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I come out to this?

As long as your mommy/girlfriend/wife says its okay we would love to have you. We can be confusing by calling things meat instead of meet but I assure you, we are all there to meet not check out each others meat.:p

You are more than welcome.

Wish I could make it. I work nights & cant take time off.

Sorry... next time we have one we could try for a saturday or sunday. I may or may not be able to go though... My wife always has those days planned.

Also there is always subiefest! we could make it an LGT meet....lol

I touched up the wax job I did a week and a half ago last weekend, only for it to rain today!!!!!! arrggg!!

You can't go to a car meet with a dirty car... its like going on a date without showering...

I may not make it to the meet. I got what sounds like a exhaust leak. I may not have a chance to fix it before the meet.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I may not make it to the meet. I got what sounds like a exhaust leak. I may not have a chance to fix it before the meet.

just drive with the leak... and the windows down.... we need to see that HU and Bumper!

Archived