LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can hook-up on a weekday, some time in the early afternoon (2-3PM or so), if you'd like. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

man must be nice to be able to get out of work at that time :) i can schedule a "meeting" for whenever. i work in mayfield village so a quick drive down the road aint no thang. i could even meet u at best buy which is closer than micro center and more fun too imo.

^ LOL. All good.

I'll have the middle of this week "felt out" by later today.....keep you posted tonight?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Hey sorry.. i have been absent for a while. Well I am happy for you Brian that you get to move to NC!! I wish I lived down there. But I still have probably 2 years of school left..

Hey Brian, how about tomorrow (Thursday, 5/29) afternoon, at Best-Buy, at 2:30 PM?

Please let me know, either way. :)

^ :lol:

Good thing my work Internet's back, and I could check this thread - it's no good for me, either....my Nanny came to work this AM, and looked horrible...she's sick. :( I'm going to have to go pick up Anna early today, and I left a message on your cell saying that I had to cancel.

Next week will do just fine. LMK. :)

Heck, if you've gotta put it on my grill this time, maybe I'll leave a burrito in there for ya. :lol:

so yea anyways, i still have that damn stutter. some days it is damn bad. like one day i was in S# and coming around a corner and was in 2nd at about 2 grand and the power went bye bye. it is so not my clutch b/c there are times when i am just driving lightly around the 2.5k rpm range and accellerating lightly and i will get a lil buck.

i wonder if i fouled my plugs by running in 2nd at 1krpm around my parking garage and rolling through stop signs.

^ Lemmie see about the weekend - I'm not sure exactly what's going on, yet. There might be complications as the squirrel that occupies my brain is going "wait a minute...."

:lol:

I'll let you know by tomorrow AM. Sorry for the delay! :)

Hey bro,

Friday and Saturday are definitely no-go..... Still seeing about Sunday. Will update tomorrow AM.

Did Any one of our wagon driving brethren get in an accident on 480 west today around 5:45? I saw a 5+ car fender bender and there was some poor bloke in a Legacy Wagon, looked modified, picking up the rear...

On a second note, does anyone know what bolts / nuts I would need for a stage II install. I want to have a few spares on hand if I have any issues with a bolt snapping?? Help me please!!

bms231 - Hey Brian, the weekend is looking rather bleak.... :( You wanna just mail the sucker to me? That's honestly fine by me.

jeguzik - No idea of any local wagons. Hope it wasn't a visitor..... what color?

I'll see if I can search up the nuts/bolts tomorrow. I'm on a slow connection right now, and can't search very well.

i will just drive it down saturday. i am bored and all my goods are in a truck in kentucky. my stuff is going all over the country. yay.

PM me ur addy again and i will leave it on the grill.

I want to say a dark blue with dark rims, but I was doing 80 and just noticed it as I flew by, so not positive. The nuts and bolts help would be great.

bms231 - Hey Brian, the weekend is looking rather bleak.... :( You wanna just mail the sucker to me? That's honestly fine by me.

jeguzik - No idea of any local wagons. Hope it wasn't a visitor..... what color?

I'll see if I can search up the nuts/bolts tomorrow. I'm on a slow connection right now, and can't search very well.

I just droped $3088 on this tv, plus tax, plus delivery, plus 4yr service plan:

SAMSUNG LN52A650 - 52" LCD 1080p 120hz processor

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/enlarged600/sam/EC.SAM.LN52A650.CN.JPG

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c=1&searchType=user&keyword=ln52a650&searchSection=All

i really dont have the money, but hoping w. my massive pay increase it will be paid off in 2 months time.

^ I'm so jealous!!!!! :)

---

jezueik - I'm coming up empty on my searches (I haven't forgotten you, it's just that the searches have taken me a while, and yes, I actually paged through the threads to try to find the appropriate info.).

I will link you to the Perrin install that I got off of ScoobyMods, and hope that will help you - it's on my home laptop, so I'll do that tonight.

At the same time, when I return home this evening, I will look in my printed records to see if I've written down anything, too.

I also have one more idea, but don't know if that'll pan out.....

NICE!!:wub: You should have done like me and dropped a 110' 1080p projector in the basement. Football will never be the same!

Westy - Welcome, any plans for the shaggin waggin?

I just droped $3088 on this tv, plus tax, plus delivery, plus 4yr service plan:

SAMSUNG LN52A650 - 52" LCD 1080p 120hz processor

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/enlarged600/sam/EC.SAM.LN52A650.CN.JPG

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c=1&searchType=user&keyword=ln52a650&searchSection=All

i really dont have the money, but hoping w. my massive pay increase it will be paid off in 2 months time.